Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: IsaacSteiner
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

Kris,

How long are the ti bolts that come with the ti hub?

Are they long enough to accommodate RolloDisks?

Thanks,

-Isaac
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By IsaacSteiner
The Triton's competition

ntappin;1169554 wrote:
And you know why?

MY TRITON PWNS THIS THREAD WITH ITS AWESOMENESS!!!!!

sorry had to say it.

Actually,
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Titanium Hub?

I'm not sure about the exact weight difference, but I think around half
a pound. The big difference isn't the hub itself, it's the titanium
bolts.

It's quite a bit stronger I believe.

That's...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Post Your Unis Here!

Usul;1167513 wrote:
Hi guy!
Here is my unicycle from France!
Koxx-one UltraThin Luxury saddle
Pit Fighter seat tube
Koxx-one fluo yellow seat clamp
Koxx-one Devil frame
Koxx-one 19"...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Post Your Unis Here!

That's a nice ride, Riley.

But you gotta get MG1 pedals, they're so nice for trials.

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

beeper;1163023 wrote:
Raphael Poham will own you all.

Raphael Poham isn't human.

--
IsaacSteiner
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I love that.

What kind of frame is it?

It looks like it has KH bearing caps.

I really love it.

-Isaac
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Best Photos of 2008

A cool photo of my KH36.

-Isaac

|Filename: KH36.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By IsaacSteiner
12-14 year old riders - click this

Name: Isaac
Age: 14
Birthday: June 1st
Riding Style: Trials, Street
Country: Canada
Daily Practice Time: Spring/Summer/Fall - Atleast 1hr. Winter - Twice
a week

-Tricks I can do-
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By IsaacSteiner
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

That's so awesome. I want to find a custom powdercoated around my
area...

I have a hard time telling if it's orange or red?

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

May 23, 2008. At the Parliment Hill in Ottawa, ON. The day before
OUI'08. Good times :)

-Isaac

|Filename: Parliment Hill...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Filmers Discussion Thread

Emile.m;1149330 wrote:
*I* found a Canon HV-20 for 400$ in Toronto (a guy selling it, not a
store) and he still has the box.

You mean *I* found the camera for you...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By IsaacSteiner
New Unicycle

Cool unicycle. I think the green everywhere is a bit much. You should
get a KH frame, and strip it, that would really make it look wicked.

That's too bad you'll have to rebuild that...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Wheel Building

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/wheelbuild.html

Great tutorial,

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Okay, theres nothing to loose just entering the comp, but i'm not going
to try hard at all.

*Name:* Isaac Steiner
*Age:* 14
*Time Riding:* 30 months, 20 months seriously.
*Favorite Trick that I can...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Today I... (brag thread)

http://vimeo.com/2566131

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*
'Bedford Unicycles' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Today I... (brag thread)

Yay!

Yesterday I got treflips!

I also got 540 unispins really consistent, well to me atleast, 4/5.

Oh, haha, and yesterday, I broke 2 nipples, that's 6 nipples now.
:rolleyes:

But, today, I fixed...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Bicycle helmet vs Skate helmet

Trials - Bike helmet
Street - No helmet, or skate helmet, sometimes a bike helmet
Freestyle - No helmet
Distance - Bike helmet

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That was really awesome!

I loved the geared uni part, you were motoring. Also, the place where
you were flying with the geared uni, those trails looked outstanding.

Now, I want to build a Muni...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Kh frame differences

I switched one thing around. I'm pretty sure I corrected it correctly.

-Isaac

pedrotejada;1150764 wrote:
Hi!

There are LOTS of differences between each year!
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By IsaacSteiner
OUI'09 Discussion

ntappin;1151378 wrote:
Talk to John, or Karl about that. Once again, I had very little to do
with OUI08.

Oh, I wasn't saying that to you at all. I was meaning John mostly, but
I guess Karl...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By IsaacSteiner
OUI'09 Discussion

I got:

1st - Sport Trials
1st - Sport Longjump

I didn't place in highjump :P

Oh boy, I still can't wait until OUI'09, and i'm really excited to see
what the location will be like, because '08 was...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Filmers Discussion Thread

I don't know much about HD Camcorders, but I do know that the HV20 has
some amazing reviews. But, I never have actually heard about that JVC
model.

Personally, I don't really like Mini-DV, but if...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By IsaacSteiner
Today I... (brag thread)

Wow, that was crazy EliB.

Your getting way too good.

Today, I downloaded Safari. It's pretty sweet.

-Isaac

--
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16

Émile got his from Renegade. He emailed them, but, maybe you've done
that?

You could try Division8, I kind of doubt it, but it's maybe worth a
try.

That's all I can say.

Sorry,
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38