Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ktkartch
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By ktkartch
The invent a trick comp!

Chris is my hero... and i'm pretty sure... he wins!:p

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile:...

pedrotejada;1169111 wrote:
A tip: never work for the sponsors. Work for yourself!

Olaf is the UTV Team Managaer and also a forum user. If you want to get
sponsor from UTV or not, first...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ktkartch
team unicycle.tv 2009

if i want to try for 2010 or maybe get in 2009 if thats possible when do
i send in a request or whatever?

Thanks.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By ktkartch
Today I... (brag thread)

Ludwig F;1168614 wrote:
you turn yourself 180°;) look at my video:p
cause of that i call it backroll 180^^

oh ok that makes sense! haha sorry ok ill try it asap!!!

--
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

wait im confused. whats the difference between a backroll and an inward
backroll? the 180? sorry

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's...

Inward Backroll?? Could you explain that just to make sure i know what
it is?

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile:...

Hey just tell me if you need me to do anything.

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile:...
Replies: 14
Posted By ktkartch
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Im pretty awesome at english if you still need some help! I would love
to help out in anyway.

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's...

Hey Eli! I landed the roll wrap-backroll! wasn't to hard! But if it's
alright i think you should be my flatland coach! cause im not that
familiar with all the tricks! And i dono what to try next......
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 94
Posted By ktkartch
[Game] Back It Up Medium!

anyone going to try? I probly could but it'll take some practice ill
give it my best though.

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's...

EliB;1163329 wrote:
lol, no problem:)

Hey i got backrolls!! and 1 handed 3 spins yesterday!!! They were a ton
easier than i thought!! thanks again! What should i try now in flat?
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ktkartch
kh crank problems need help asap

littleman;1163260 wrote:
See this is such bull****, there's some kind of malfunction with the
moment cranks. I had the same problem as you, the pedals wouldn't go on
suddenly. I wrote...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By ktkartch
Today I... (brag thread)

I landed the mount and was extremely close to the actual roll and a
variel roll!!! Thanks!!

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile:...

Ok thanks I'll try that right. Now because I'm on the Internet in my
garage on an I touch!!!!!!!!! Yeah.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By ktkartch
Today I... (brag thread)

hey EliB i have roll wraps consistent but im a flat noob and i can't get
backrolls worth anything i can almost variel roll though but do you have
anytips on backrolls??

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By ktkartch
15-16 year old riders - click this

I was so hoping someone would do this!!! haha

Name: Kevin Kartchner
Age: 15
Birthday: June 30
Riding Style: Street
How Long You Have Been Riding: 2 years but only 6 months serious
Country:...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By ktkartch
Help choosing editing program, Please

hmmm thats really weird tell us how it goes

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17584

so i can't do this if im 15??

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17584
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By ktkartch
*Fifthflip Competition*

Well I guess there is a time to try everything!! ahah

Name: Kevin Kartchner
Age: 15
Time Riding: 2 years but only about 6 months serious that's when i
landed my first cranflip.
Favorite Trick that I...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By ktkartch
Help choosing editing program, Please

It sounds like the computer to me... Is your computer new or old??

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile:...

EliB;1161224 wrote:

i got my camera. and a new tripod, and Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9. Does
anyone else use Vegas 9?

I just got Sony Vegas Pro 8. I assume it has some of the same
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 94
Posted By ktkartch
[Game] Back It Up Medium!

yeah just call dibs then do it within the 2 hours and if you don't its
anyone's game.

--
ktkartch
ktkartch's Profile:...

me and my friend started one about a year ago and we have about 50 or so
members but they only know how to ride they don't get to into it.

We meet every friday! Its really fun!! Al 4 of my closest...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ktkartch
How Do I Get My Rollo Disks On?

i know this is stupid but maybe your turning it the wrong way... i dono

it would suck if you stripped it!!

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ktkartch
Pros+Cons of Companies

MaxSchulze;1142036 wrote:
Agreed, when I got my first KH 20", it was the only uni I would ever
ride, even for Muni.

WOW!! MAX SCHULZE just quoted something i said!! :D jk but yeah i...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67