Showing results 1 to 25 of 448
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Det-riot
Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Det-riot
ISIS hubs and cranks

Jerrick wrote:
That makes since, but do you know what year the K1 hub is from?

We need the dealers of Koxx or someone who can get each model of the
hub, and the someone else to bring in the...
Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Det-riot
ISIS hubs and cranks

Jerrick wrote:
So almost a year old. I wonder if any Koxx unis made after yours\ was
made will fit ISIS cranks too. Im hopping they do.

i've seen other people post saying they have put KH...
Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Det-riot
ISIS hubs and cranks

Jerrick wrote:
How new is your unicycle?

got it end of june of 2007

--
Det-riot
Forum: Unicycling May 22nd 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i've put Onza Tensiles on my k1 hub

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Det-riot
Kh20 08 ARRIVED!!!!

agentQ wrote:

Don't kid yourself no one wants US Dollars, haha. As soon as the middle
east doesnt want them anymore say goodbye to your beloved Dollar.

Currently no, but once the demand...
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Det-riot
Kh20 08 ARRIVED!!!!

boo radley wrote:
You're taking advantage of the devalued dollar by importing?

wouldn't most people?

Prices are sticky, so they change slower in relation to currency, so
for a bit it will be...
Forum: Unicycling May 15th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Det-riot
Four Sport Day: Peak to Creek

cool pictures!

Is that a KH36 frame you have?

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
Forum: Unicycling May 14th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Det-riot
I'm a little skeptic of renegade...

i didn't like their site either, so i just ordered by phone and it
worked out fine. very friendly lot over there.

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off...
Forum: Unicycling May 5th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By Det-riot
Trials Discussion Thread

i just landed an 81ish cm hop(rolling, but still)

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.
Forum: Unicycling April 10th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Det-riot
Koxx One Released Alien Backflip line!

does anyone know if renegade will be selling the new hoodies? Because
the alien one is fairly kick ass!

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and...
Forum: Unicycling April 8th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Det-riot
But pics!

i thought the coolest part of the pictures was your sweet triton, but
then i noticed you had a Lenin shirt on and the triton was blown away!

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get...
Forum: Unicycling April 5th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Det-riot
MY obstacle trials course, need help!

Brian O. wrote:
Also, your new user name. Some people might be upset because its very
similar to Justin Abbott's (yunisyko) and it may cause confusion.

yup, it took me a while to realize this...
Forum: Unicycling April 5th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Det-riot
PLEASE VOTE FOR US! Unicycling video in film competition

you're in the lead by one vote now

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Det-riot
Today I... (brag thread)

today i rolling hopped up 4 stairs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHyv0IA5Pqc

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Det-riot
Broken KH frame...again

Damn, how long had you had that frame?

It seemed like it snapped without even putting up a fight!

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 148
Posted By Det-riot
Post Your Unis Here!

UnicycleJuggler wrote:
You mean it has the same seat?!:p

orange pedals, aluminum cranks, and a semi-flat style frame too.

fairly similar looking except for color of the frame, drilled rim and...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 148
Posted By Det-riot
Post Your Unis Here!

Nice
looks a bit like mine

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff55/unigod11/DSCF6227.jpg?t=1206568919][/url]

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote: [i]
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Det-riot
Onza Tensiles DO fit on Koxx-one Hub!

Jkohse wrote:
did it take alot of swearing? or did they go on smoothly?

they went on fairly well up until the last 5ish mm, when i had to use
an old seat post to get enough leverage to turn the...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Det-riot
Onza Tensiles DO fit on Koxx-one Hub!

Just got some Onza tensiles, and I'm very happy to report that they do
fit on k1...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Det-riot
rolling hops???

hey! welcome to the forum!

Since you're new you may not have known, but the search feature can
bring up *tons* of info.

I searched "rolling hop tutorial" and found 'this...
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Det-riot
RAW frames

Nimbusnut wrote:
I may need to see some pics just to make sure what kind of strippers I
want.

what was that Elliot Spitzer?

--
Det-riot
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

so i decided im going to try this. Ordering the cranks this week, ill
be sure to post my results

--
Det-riot

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Det-riot
k1 hub and Onza Tensiles

Emile.m wrote:
This is a Nimbus Hub with KH cranks.

just noticed that, i dont know how i got to thinking that it was a K1
hub.

--
Det-riot
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Jan Hulshagen wrote:
Can you give fotos from a K1 hub with KH cranks??

this is the uniSLAB's wheel:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25100&d=1202854844][/url]

other...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Det-riot
k1 hub and Onza Tensiles

I know that some people have put KH cranks on k1 hubs, and i was
wondering if anyone knows about Tensiles? Do they fit?

--
Det-riot