Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martin Borsje
Forum: Rides October 15th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 20
Posted By Martin Borsje
Touring some Alps

bikerfab thought the world would like to know that...
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:59:29 +0300, Jan Lindstrom
wrote:

Finally finished a rudimentary translation of my...
Forum: Rides October 15th 06, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 20
Posted By Martin Borsje
Touring some Alps

Martin Borsje wrote:
thought the world would like to know that...
Jan Lindstrom wrote:
Forum: Rides October 14th 06, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 20
Posted By Martin Borsje
Touring some Alps

thought the world would like to know that...
Jan Lindstrom wrote:
Finally finished a rudimentary translation of my bike trip to the Alps.
Sorry for all you linquistically...
Forum: Rides October 14th 06, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 20
Posted By Martin Borsje
Touring some Alps

Jan Lindstrom thought the world would like to know that...
Finally finished a rudimentary translation of my bike trip to the Alps. Sorry
for all you linquistically challenged, all the notes of...
Forum: Racing September 26th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Martin Borsje
Good Luck Floyd!!!

Joe King thought the world would like to know that...
Forum: Techniques September 17th 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Martin Borsje
Why a worn chain ruins sprockets

Zog the Undeniable thought the world would like to know that...
Nate Knutson wrote:

Worn chainrings do accelerate wear to new chains by limiting the amount
of engagement, right?

An...
Forum: Techniques August 24th 06, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Martin Borsje
VDO C10+ instructions

lee.kendall thought the world would like to know that...
Lost my manual, and had to replace the battery. Looking for the couple
of pages in the owner's manual that describe the calibration...
Forum: General August 18th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 35
Posted By Martin Borsje
Deep water???

Mark Hickey thought the world would like to know that...
"Ken C. M." wrote:

So I guess this is a question and a poll:
Whats the deepest water you have ridden...
Forum: Racing August 18th 06, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Martin Borsje
Landis' Intense Emotion -- Which One?

wimpyVO2 thought the world would like to know that...
Floyd must be experiencing either of the following:

- Intense Anger, because in his heart he knows he is innocent and he
has wrongly...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 45
Posted By Martin Borsje
NOT a troll-helmet question

Lou Holtman thought the world would like to know that...
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
My shop doesn't sell helmets, and after my accident, agreement with
wife means I wear a helmet-OK??
Forum: Racing July 31st 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Martin Borsje
Depressing statistic in French web

Bob Martin thought the world would like to know that...
in 519514 20060731 162946 Martin Borsje wrote:
ilan thought the world would like to know that...
Well, if it...
Forum: Racing July 31st 06, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Martin Borsje
Depressing statistic in French web

ilan thought the world would like to know that...
Well, if it were a criminal trial and it was the USA, such figures
would surely
get him off as not guilty, since it would be too difficult to...
Forum: General July 29th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Martin Borsje
Seattle Shooting

Leo Lichtman thought the world would like to know that...
Claire, I believe this happened in your town--tragic and senseless (aren't
they all?) shootings inside a Jewish center. How close are...
Forum: Rides July 29th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 12
Posted By Martin Borsje
grosse scheidegg/swiss bike route #4 questions

thought the world would like to know that...
thanks for the advice--it's a bit more complicated, logistically
speaking, for me to go over scheidegg from meiringen to...
Forum: Techniques July 29th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Martin Borsje
LANDIS! Lying?

off topic

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Forum: Techniques July 29th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace

off topic

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Forum: General July 29th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace

off topic

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu
Forum: Rides July 28th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 12
Posted By Martin Borsje
grosse scheidegg/swiss bike route #4 questions

thought the world would like to know that...
Hello,
I am contemplating a 5 day trip to Switzerland next week. I have never
biked in Switzerland before, and hence thought I...
Forum: Rides July 28th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 12
Posted By Martin Borsje
grosse scheidegg/swiss bike route #4 questions

Ken Roberts thought the world would like to know that...
cut
I was very surprised when I included a bike path in a route last year in the
Engadin. At first it was smoothly paved and gentle....
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20