Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Rogers
Forum: Mountain Biking September 16th 06, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Rogers
Ping Ride-A-Lot

"Chris Glidden" wrote in message
Dude, I just tried sending you an e-mail. Got bounced.

Chris

Yes, you love him...not that...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 06, 05:38 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 59
Posted By Bob Rogers
Death to the derailleur

"pete fagerlin" wrote in message

I have a warranty replacement Trek waiting for me in...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 4th 06, 09:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 114
Posted By Bob Rogers
58-year-old Dies while Mountain Biking!

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

The deceased sounds like a hell of a guy. Why don't you crank-call his
widow and/or picket his...
Forum: Social Issues September 4th 06, 09:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 79
Posted By Bob Rogers
58-year-old Dies while Mountain Biking!

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

The deceased sounds like a hell of a guy. Why don't you crank-call his
widow and/or picket his...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 29th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Bob Rogers
Tour De Fat Party Link w/pics

"Paladin" wrote in message
New Belgium Brewery came to town, set up their annual party,and boy did
it just keep...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 25th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 64
Posted By Bob Rogers
Larison Rock ~Video~

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
cc wrote:
CB wrote:
cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
This one came...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 06, 06:19 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 14
Posted By Bob Rogers
Can one guy who just wants to ride...

"Paladin" wrote in message
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Rogers
Final Oregon Ride

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
The final ride of my Oregon weekend. We take the shuttle to the Larison \

You...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 06, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 24
Posted By Bob Rogers
MRT (Nothing more to say)

"JD" wrote in message