Showing results 1 to 25 of 312
Search took 4.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Triball
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Triball
getting hit by cars?

Well, if you were going over the pedestrian crossing, then you have the
priority to go first. If you can make the uni hit the car look like an
accident, I'd say, go for it. Don't go crazy over it,...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Triball
Who's going to Burning Man this year?

I just know a naked man will want to try to ride your uni, and you'll be
all like: "uhm...yea, sure."

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Triball
Specifications of your dream unicycle

Mine would have fins like a shark and be propelled by marshmallows. The
best...unicycle...ever!

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Triball
Who's going to Burning Man this year?

What? No vegetation? Now, I wouldn't want to go there. There's nothing
better than lying down on grass after a long day. Not to mention all
that dirt and sand

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Triball
Who's going to Burning Man this year?

Is it close to what "Malcolm in the Middle" portrayed it? Seems too
artsy for me, but interesting enough to try it, if I lived closer.

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Triball
Can monkeys unicycle

I heard somewhere that even bears can ride unicycles.

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
Triball's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Triball
Cure for twisted shoulder on slanted surfaces

I didn't recommend twisting the saddle. I was having a try at humor, but
failed miserably for missunderstanding the problem:D

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Triball
Cure for twisted shoulder on slanted surfaces

I'd say untwist it.
Edit: Nevermind, I thought you twisted it.

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
Triball's...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Triball
Price check on my cross 20"

Wow, the price keeps going up:D
At first I wanted to sell it for 100€. I really hope someone wants a
cross around here

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Triball
Price check on my cross 20"

Yes, I have, but in a town like mine, that's really not a way to make
money. No tourists and the locals aren't very keen on watching me and
paying for it.

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Triball
Price check on my cross 20"

I recently decided I need money more than I need my unicycle, so I'm
selling it. But before I put in an ad, I want to know how much would
any of you pay for it (not really buy it, unles you come to...
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Triball
Spokes creaking?

Ha, I finally learned what LBS means (and I got it by myself):)

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
Triball's...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Triball
Solo riding

I ride my 36er alone, due to the fact that I like to be free in planning
when I ride and depend on others. I don't like organizing.

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Triball
Post Your Unis Here!

Doesn't that handle get in the way when you're doing unispins?

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
Triball's...
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Triball
When to start juggling on my unicycle...

It works for me. If you can't idle as fast, throw the balls/clubs higher
for a slower pattern.

Edit: I recommend you a smoother transition with that no. It would
increase the effect ;)

--
Triball
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Triball
When to start juggling on my unicycle...

I think the trick is to synchronize the rythm of juggling and the rythm
of idling.
I am very close to juggle balls while idling

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling June 7th 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Triball
Ever shot a firearm while riding a unicycle??

I shot my balloon machine gun while riding on a unicycle.

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
Triball's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling June 1st 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Triball
Anyone know where I can get a German Wheel?

Ha, cool

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
Triball's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13759
View this...
Forum: Unicycling May 5th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Triball
Handle vs Weight on a 36

I don't think the weight of the t7 makes that big difference. I got one
and I'm glad I have it. But it is true, that I haven't been on a very
long ride. So far on my rides (about 30-40 minutes) the...
Forum: Unicycling May 5th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Triball
New brake location on T7

I got the brake on the lower part. I have right between the two hole
thingies. It works out great

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling April 27th 08, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By Triball
Zombies on off road unicycles - R rated!!!!

Oh my god. It was a bit scary until I saw the little detail at 57 secs.
One of the zombies did a little hop :D It was freakin hilarious

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Triball
Whats more fun and worth it? BC or Ultimate wheel?

I recommend the BC. It's awesome riding down slopes and getting speed.

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling April 24th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By Triball
How Tall Are You?

I'm 187cms-ish.
I don't really feel like I suck at unicycling because of that. It
doesn't really help me either

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your...
Forum: Unicycling April 22nd 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Triball
Post Your Unis Here!

My upgraded 36" Qu-ax:

[image:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/Juggling_Freak/Slika005.jpg]

[image:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/Juggling_Freak/Slika006.jpg]

Taken with my mobile...
Forum: Unicycling April 21st 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Triball
I think it'd be cool if...

Northshores are kind of just that