Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 4.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: puresyn
Forum: Unicycling October 17th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By puresyn
So one of my buddies owed me money

I need a tetanus shot just looking at it. You have my respect for your
diligence on riding it for sure. I would loan you my Torker LX if you
lived in SD.

--
puresyn

Winning an argument on the...
Forum: Unicycling October 15th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By puresyn
Unicycles in Movies

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust has 2 unicycle scenes. One on a powered
motoruni and one guy on a regular uni.

--
puresyn

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special
Olympics....
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By puresyn
Try b4 Buy...KH's

I get free high quality beer at the LBS where I go. It's no wonder he
easily retains my business on almost all transactions.

--
puresyn

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By puresyn
New Long Jump Worldrecord

Grats Rocco! You should be very proud of your achievement. I wish you
luck and stronger performances later to push the edge of our sport even
more in the future.

Now we got to get skrobo pimped up...
Forum: Unicycling October 8th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 92
Posted By puresyn
How can I convince my parents to let me buy a $400 unicycle?

I am old enough to parent and this is something that would greatly
disturb me. I would probably cave in if my son (if I had a kids that
is) said something like this to me ...

"I need a $500 unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By puresyn
Where do you guys buy pallets???? And is my pedal/crank stripped?????

Munivision wrote:
That is stealing and should not be condoned on this website! The
companies get deposits for those. There are plenty that they will give
away if you ask. Paint stores,...
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By puresyn
Post Your Unis Here!

The unicycles and women that are the most fun are usually about 20.

_07_KH20__
KH Freeride Seat
Odessey Twisted PC Pedals

_07_Nimbus_II_w/Kovachi_Wheel_20_
105 Cranks

_Torker_LX_20_ (which I still...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By puresyn
Exotic Pedals

Det-riot wrote:
i like my try-all pedals, but i have heard good things about 'odessy
twisted PC' (http://www.danscomp.com/465056.php) and 'Hoffman Solemates
'...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By puresyn
Unicycle Roundup Los Angeles 2007

MuniAddict wrote:
Unis I will bring:

36er
Muni
torker lx 20
BC

How about you?
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By puresyn
Unicycle Roundup Los Angeles 2007

Jake goes, I go.

--Sean

--
puresyn

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special
Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By puresyn
Secrets for riding longer.

I am not a huge fan of rider faster or riding further, but I also like
option of riding longer. I used a customized KH Air Seat that I use
sometimes. I start the seat at about the same softness as...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By puresyn
Fun Park ride with OC group! 9.16.07

mornish wrote:
I just might be there.

I'll go with you if you decide to make the trip.

--
puresyn
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've been tempted to get the Shimano, but it will cost a Benji.
weight: *488g*
http://tinyurl.com/2qjk5m

Thats even lighter than the Drilliums at 565g for $109.

Thats just 3 ounces heavier than...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By puresyn
Japanese Unicycle Gameshow

I found this by accident. But it seems they have a game show
specifically for unicycles? It would be neat if we could have that here
in the US.

http://tinyurl.com/256j6k

--
puresyn
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I can't decide if I want to buy it. I am still not sure what to make of
the barstool/squid look. Coker price will be a huge factor for me since
I don't have that "I will butcher a family to own it"...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By puresyn
Banned from riding to school... not quite what you think

In matters like this, I always hire a convincing lobbyist to represent
my interests and handle any misconceptions or language barriers. These
lobbyist are very convincing to the people you are...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 07, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By puresyn
Red Blinky lights

I use tireflys.

http://tinyurl.com/3xblnk

They attach to your valve stems. I don't recommend as a stand alone,
but as added protection. I use one on my stem on the wheel and the
others one is one...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By puresyn
What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

Ironically, none of the riders that I know are engineers.

--
puresyn

Billy thinks I am a wimp, so then it must be...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By puresyn
2008-Mongoose unicycle

Jim wrote:
I hope the new coker frame isn't going to be as heavy.

jim

I hope not. All this hype, about the new coker. If it ends up as heavy
as the mongoose frame, I am going to get a...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By puresyn
2008-Mongoose unicycle

Hmm... that gives me an idea what I think the new Coker is going to look
like. I am not sure what to this of it.

--
puresyn

Billy thinks I am a wimp, so then it must be...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By puresyn
We brought 7 unicycles to a Russian Orphanage

Thank you for sharing your world to us Eric. It has been one of my goals
to visit an orphanage somewhere in China, Mexico, or Russia and do
something like that. Now that I have seen it, I know it is...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By puresyn
Injured

And how is that supposed to make Kris feel better?!

austingillespie wrote:
I know this one kid who tore is ACL. As a junior he was fourth at state
for XC running. The injury ruined his senior...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By puresyn
Unicycle "Clinic"

Terry, the easiest way is to recruit one uni-bunny. Have her ride in
front of the pack. Now watch your membership skyrocket with guys your
age.

--
puresyn

Billy thinks I am a wimp, so then it...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By puresyn
Ride The Lobster - Rules

What if instead of distance, the walking distance was measured by time?
Not everyone has a gps or computer to measure how long they have
walked. But almost everyone owns a watch/stop watch. For the...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 83
Posted By puresyn
New KH Hub, defective??

It's very hard to gauge when the hub is already built into a wheel. My
cranks are jammed in there very tight also. I am going to need crank
pullers for this.

Do you guys think that two levels (one...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68