Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
220 1,525 Techniques
Marginal gains by James[_8_]
I have three generations of shoes at the moment. I just bought a new pair because the pair I was using have started to fall apart. I'm slowly ripping the...
Electic bikes from China by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The EU will impose duties (27.5-83.6%) on electric bikes from China, starting Thursday. https://www.svt.se/svttext/tv/pages/133.html -- underground experts...
Cyclist rides into parked lorry by MrCheerful
No details yet, but I wonder if the bike had dropped handlebars? http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/cyclist-lorry-crash-emergency-services-1-5611885
Yesterday 09:26 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
5 25 UK
Tour de France, stage 11 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 11 : July 18, 2018 Albertville - La Rosiere 108.5 km 1 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky ...
Yesterday 07:18 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 17 Racing
Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike! by Bret Cahill
That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to...
drill/tap in frames by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Are there any secrets to drilling holes in steel bike frames? I have a couple of discarded ones I can test on but I thought I'd ask anyway. Do you use normal...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post