29er "pedals easier" by [email protected]
I have a friend who just bought a new 29"-wheel Motobecane MTB and swears that, due to the larger-diameter wheels, it "pedals easier" than his old 26"-wheel...
Today 07:11 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
9 29 Techniques
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
150 1,154 Techniques
Vietnam war: reinforced bikes to carry artillery? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Recently I've read a couple of book about the Vietnam war(s) and more than once I've read that the Vietnamese for transport during their anti-colonial and...
drill/tap in frames by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Are there any secrets to drilling holes in steel bike frames? I have a couple of discarded ones I can test on but I thought I'd ask anyway. Do you use normal...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
128 453 Techniques
Random Highway Code Testing by Simon Jester
Should the traffic police have the power to stop a motorists and require them to take a highway code test. If they fail to answer 4 out of 5 question they have...
by Paul Cummins[_7_] Go to last post
10 56 UK
I needed some inspiration by Simon Jester
So I repost this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRktavB7KRQ Towns should be for people, not cars. In the UK that would be a busy crossroads with...
Tour de France, stage 9 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 9 : July 15, 2018 Arras Citadelle - Roubaix 156.5 km 1 John Degenkolb (Ger) Trek-Segafredo ...
Yesterday 06:47 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post