Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dstamat[_3_]
Forum: Techniques December 9th 18, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By dstamat[_3_]
Torque for installing Bombshell crank

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 11:40:45 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 12:08:39 PM UTC-8, dstamat wrote:
Dear All,

I want to install a Bombshell...
Forum: Techniques December 1st 18, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By dstamat[_3_]
Torque for installing Bombshell crank

Dear All,

I want to install a Bombshell Spinnergy Mini crank (2 piece crank with 24mm axle) but in order to do this I need to know how tight the left crankarm fixing bolt should be. The manufacturer...
Forum: Techniques January 13th 18, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By dstamat[_3_]
Looking for short cranks

Dear All,

I would like to buy a short (i.e. less that 150mm) hollowtech-compatible 104BCD 4-arm single-ring (~42mm chainline) crank. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Dimitris
Forum: Techniques November 10th 17, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By dstamat[_3_]
Alfine 11 hub skipping under hard pedaling

Dear All,

Thank you for your comments and advice. I investigated a little more and I have isolated the skipping to the 8th gear. It only happens after pedaling for a while so it is hard to...
Forum: Techniques September 26th 17, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By dstamat[_3_]
Alfine 11 hub skipping under hard pedaling

Dear All,

The Alfine 11 SG-S700 hub of my commuting bicycle has started to skip when I pedal standing up. Mostly around the middle of the range (5, 6 and 7). I hear a very loud noise and I have to...
Forum: Techniques July 10th 17, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By dstamat[_3_]
Bike Fit: How critical is KOPS

Dear All,

Due to medical reasons I want to install a crankset with shorter crankarms (from 170 to 127). The reach on this bicycle is already a bit on the long side so even though I will raise the...
Forum: Techniques May 25th 16, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By dstamat[_3_]
11sp Ultegra with 11sp XT crankset

Hello there,

My road bike is equipped with 11sp Ultegra (6800 50-34 crankset and 11-32 cassette). I need to significantly reduce the gearing for some serious climbing (and ailing knees) and I was...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7