Road Funding by Mike Collins
We have heard a lot about Road Tax on this group and how cyclists don't pay it even though Winston Churchill abolished the Road Fund Licence in 1936 I propose...
Near Miss of the Day 453: Punishment pass on two-abreast cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an ignorant tosser this driver is. QUOTE: One of the most common complaints against cyclists that you will read on social media or in the comments section...
Trek BB90 by Tom Kunich[_2_]
When I got my Trek Madone if became rapidly clear why it was so cheap. The bearings in the BB90 were rather loose. Now there are several methods of fixing this...
TROLLBAIT: Why the rioters aren't kicking in doors in the suburbs by Andre Jute[_2_]
Found on Twitter: Denlesks @Denlesks Replying to @AnnCoulter Do you ever wonder why these rioters don’t go into suburban neighborhoods and just start...
Mavic introduces wheel with compression spokes by Gary Young
Road Mag's blog had this item today: "The wheels, which are part of the Ksyrium family, use a combination of hollow carbon spokes (tubes) and the familiar...
by Luns Tee[_5_] Go to last post
116 1,431 Techniques
Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good verdict for the criminal driver. Love the milkshake wriggle! QUOTE: A driver has been banned for deliberately ramming a cyclist in a road rage attack in a...
Use of brakes by AK[_2_]
Sheldon is an intelligent man, however... I have to disagree with Sheldon about using the front brake 90% of the time. I use both and have never had a "over...
Yesterday 09:27 PM
by Tommie Go to last post
9 36 Techniques
120mm spaced internal gear hub? (more than 3sp) by Andrew Martin
Per Sheldon: http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/shimano-nexus.html I want to run a 8sp internal geared hub, preferably the Alfine or Nexus Red Band, but it looks...
Woman, 91, is arrested over car crash that killed three-year-old cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An elderly woman has been arrested after her car mounted a pavement and killed a three-year-old boy who was walking with his mother. A red Kia drove...
Brakes seizing on electric cars? by Commander Kinsey
On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 19:16:20 +0100, charles wrote: In article [email protected], Commander Kinsey ...
Yesterday 08:50 PM
by Commander Kinsey Go to last post
6 7 UK
If there is any good to come out of this crisis, let it be a cyclingrevolution - LONG by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: We still have no idea how the pandemic will play out, how long Britain (and the rest of the world) will have to in the shadow of Covid-19, and what will...
by Pamela Go to last post
12 34 UK
Laughing Scots thugs film themselves in stolen mobility car as theyshove over passing cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Louts in a stolen car - what a set of thugs they are. QUOTE: A GANG of smirking Scots thugs filmed themselves driving in a stolen mobility car before shoving...
Boy, 11, seriously injured after Toyota driver crashes into cyclistin Bradford by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An 11-year-old boy was taken to hospital with serious injuries after he was involved in a crash in Bradford. The boy was riding his bicycle down Hawes...
Painted 'cycle lanes' appear in Lewes, demanding more space for bikes by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The Argus reports that the unofficial cycle lanes in Lewes, East Sussex have been painted around the town centre, including some bike signs and space...
Young cyclist injured INSIDE a house. by Simon Mason[_6_]
When are houses going to take responsibility for their own safety? They sit there all nonchalant without any hi-viz or protective accessories and expect...
Sick thugs pour oil on popular cycle track by Simon Mason[_6_]
Sick vandals at work against cyclists. QUOTE: Posting on a local Facebook group before sending this image to road.cc, the cyclist spotted the oil along the...
"Even for you Joanna, this is particularly odious": by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Guy Lambert @GuyLambert · Aug 7, 2020 Replying to @dryocopus Yes, daftest thing possible chain fell off as I 'accelerated' from traffic light leading...