Slow vehicles should give way to faster vehicles by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs&t=8s
Today 05:17 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
3 18 UK
Joerg may not be too crazy by David Scheidt
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/05/1_dead_1_injured_in_washington.html -- sig 122
Today 03:38 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
4 30 Techniques
Dems wage battle against Arizona's 'ballot harvesting' ban,amid voter fraud concerns by Sara Jacobs Is A Communist Prostitute
PHOENIX – Democrats are continuing their legal battle against Arizona’s “ballot harvesting” law, claiming it was passed to dilute minority voting...
Today 07:54 AM
by Mr. B1ack Go to last post
1 18 Mountain Biking
Today I saw this pillock by Mr Pounder Esquire
riding his bicycle whilst walking my little dog. He was all dressed up in that silly uniform that cyclists seem to like. He looked 100% a prat. Then I noticed...
Today's ride by [email protected]
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/19/cougar-attack-in-washington-kills-1-biker-injures-another.html