Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Forum: Techniques April 13th 07, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
pivoting rack, for rear suspension?

On Mar 25, 11:19 pm, Kinky Cowboy wrote:
On 25 Mar 2007 05:12:16 -0700, wrote:
If your bike looks like this...
Forum: Australia April 5th 07, 12:20 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
stem-mounted lights?

On Apr 3, 6:11 am, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on 2 Apr 2007 03:17:44 -0700

wrote:

thanks for the advice...
Forum: Australia April 2nd 07, 11:17 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
stem-mounted lights?

On Apr 1, 8:46 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on 31 Mar 2007 23:24:28 -0700

wrote:
I need a commuting light that...
Forum: Australia April 1st 07, 07:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
stem-mounted lights?

I need a commuting light that attaches to a fat tube, parallel to the
direction of travel (ie. not perpendicular from the handlebars, as
most lights seem to attach). Is there such a...
Forum: Techniques March 25th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
pivoting rack, for rear suspension?

I'd like a normal rear bike-rack suitable for carrying a decent load
(those seatpost-only racks don't look like they'd hold my commuting
load of spare clothes etc). To cope with changing angles due...
Forum: Australia March 19th 07, 08:56 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
26x1.25 slick tyre ?

I commute 30 minutes, which will soon be done on my softail Cruzbike
recumbent, which hopefully I should get back from the shop tomorrow,
fixed up for my first ride, I can't wait! I'm after a couple...
Forum: General March 18th 07, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
tyres - 1.5 vs 1.25 - a difference?

On Mar 18, 10:17 pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 18, 11:06 am, wrote:

On Mar 18, 9:03 pm, ...
Forum: General March 18th 07, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
tyres - 1.5 vs 1.25 - a difference?

On Mar 18, 9:03 pm, wrote:
I commute 30 minutes to work, each way, and I need new tyres. My 26"
rims will take down to a 1.25 tyre, but will cost me a bit more, and
I'm...
Forum: General March 18th 07, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
tyres - 1.5 vs 1.25 - a difference?

I commute 30 minutes to work, each way, and I need new tyres. My 26"
rims will take down to a 1.25 tyre, but will cost me a bit more, and
I'm told I'll have to use the more expensive presta tubes. ...
Forum: Techniques March 2nd 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
8-speed gearhub can use 2 chainrings & derailer?

When I get a gearhub (probably an 8-speed nexus, which seems more
easily available in Australia than the S.A.) I was wondering if I
could also use a front derail with a big and little ring, in order...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10