Showing results 1 to 25 of 136
Search took 6.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randall
Forum: Racing April 16th 13, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Randall
Levi Leipheimer

On Apr 14, 5:22*pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq " ke
wrote:
"Randall" wrote in message

Forum: Racing April 14th 13, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Randall
now I understand...

Yes it's quite sad that Lance played the cycling this joke on the
cycling community for all these years. I still following racing
nonetheless.

On Apr 10, 6:55*am, Cicero_Venatio...
Forum: Racing April 13th 13, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Randall
Levi Leipheimer

I am surprised that Levi haa not been hired by another team yet. Levi is still a great rider and would make good lt or a domestique at the very least. Perhaps Levi is asking to much...?
Forum: Racing January 13th 13, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Randall
Tygart's claim seems bogus

It seems ridiculous that Lance would need to learn the testing
process. It's not as though EPO tests is a secret. The EPO tests is
probably publicly available in the medical community

“As far as we...
Forum: Racing January 11th 13, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Randall
Lance Armstrong Will Ask Oprah for Absolution, Forgiveness in Interview

(https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/27/your-money/lance-armstrong-wealth-
likely-to-withstand-doping-charges.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 )

Armstrong’s Fortune Likely to Withstand Doping Charges
Wolfgang...
Forum: Racing January 11th 13, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Randall
Lance Armstrong Will Ask Oprah for Absolution, Forgiveness in Interview

It's quite obvious the SCA legal affair. The federal govt criminal
and civil investigation. If Lance admits to doping than that would be
the proof.

On Jan 10, 1:40*pm, Fred Flintstein...
Forum: Racing January 10th 13, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Randall
Lance Armstrong Will Ask Oprah for Absolution, Forgiveness in Interview

On Jan 10, 6:50*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 1/10/2013 8:12 AM, Randall wrote:

Let's face it Lance has a lot to lose by
admitting guilt.

Such...
Forum: Racing January 10th 13, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Randall
Lance Armstrong Will Ask Oprah for Absolution, Forgiveness in Interview

On Jan 9, 2:32*pm, atriage wrote:
On 09/01/2013 21:36, Fred Flintstein wrote: On 1/9/2013 3:01 PM, Randall wrote:
I seriously doubt lance will admit to doping on Opray...
Forum: Racing January 9th 13, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Randall
Lance Armstrong Will Ask Oprah for Absolution, Forgiveness in Interview

Lance Armstrong Will Ask Oprah for Absolution, Forgiveness in
Interview
(http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/01/08/lance-armstrong-will-ask-oprah-
for-absolution-forgiveness-in-interview )

I seriously...
Forum: Racing December 15th 12, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Randall
UCI Armstrong arbitration case how valid strong is evidence in court....?

On Dec 11, 11:26*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 12/11/2012 9:11 AM, atriage wrote:

Forum: Racing December 9th 12, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Randall
UCI Armstrong arbitration case how valid strong is evidence in court....?

Sorry, I was referring to the civil case implicatmions
Forum: Racing December 9th 12, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Randall
UCI Armstrong arbitration case how valid strong is evidence in court....?

I am wondering how strong is the UCI arbitration case will be in
court....? This might be a opportunity for Lance to subpoena all the
witnesses named in the UCI case and get them to testify under...
Forum: Racing November 1st 12, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Randall
SCA Promotions demands that Armstrong return $12 million in bonus earnings

Lance is going downhill fast.

SCA Promotions demands that Armstrong return $12 million in...
Forum: Racing October 24th 12, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Randall
Armstrong and blood doping testimony

It would be interesting to find out if testimony of blood doping would
stand up in court. I tend to think it might since the court determine
that it could only be blood.

Drugs are different matter...
Forum: Racing October 12th 12, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Randall
USADA report "proves" Armstrong used drugs

I started reading the report and given how detailed the accounts were
I am starting to believe that Lance was probably guilty. It would
seem hard to fabricate such a big lie. It's possible however...
Forum: Racing September 9th 12, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Randall
Contador goes down in history after today's stage... Impressive, !!!!

I was very surprised that Contador was able to take the lead. Condador's persistence and tenacity is quite admirable. This makes him one of the notable champions in cycling history.
Forum: Racing September 9th 12, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Randall
Contador goes down in history after today's stage... Impressive, !!!!

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 8:40:02 AM UTC-7, leeanderson wrote:
Today we saw one of the greatest cycling heroic deeds ever...

That's how the great champions win, !!

Don't...
Forum: Racing September 4th 12, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Randall
Sheryl's been singing to the Feds.

I think the issue whether Sheryl Crow was questioned is meaningless.
The Feds questioned a lot of people during their investigation. Being
questioned gives no meaningful indication if someone is...
Forum: Racing September 4th 12, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Randall
It's All Coming Out Soon

This seems suspicious that the UCI would release that info now. If
there was evidence of doping why did they wait to retest till now. The
other issues is how can you reliably test a blood sample that...
Forum: Racing August 27th 12, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Randall
Hinault is a very angry man

I get the impression is that Hinault says however he feels at a
particular moment. Let's face it Hinault has a very short temper. One
time when I was at a show he was irritated because a lot of...
Forum: Racing August 21st 12, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Randall
Judge dismisses Armstrong's case against USADA

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Aug 21, 1:01 am, Randall wrote:
Things don't look good for Lance. Lance has very little chance of
winning...
Forum: Racing August 21st 12, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Randall
Judge dismisses Armstrong's case against USADA

Things don't look good for Lance. Lance has very little chance of
winning with the USADA. Lance's only hope is either to appeal to
higher court or the CAS

On Aug 20, 10:47*am,...
Forum: Racing August 6th 12, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Randall
Are doping rules to strict.....?

I am beginning to wonder whether there needs to be minimum threshold
for a guilty finding in certain types of drugs..? There are certain
types such a Clenbuterol that are found at times in foods....
Forum: Racing July 24th 12, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Randall
Boring tour ?

There was not any real memorable attacks this year. If Contador is
back on form then I predict he will smash the field next year.

On Jul 15, 11:35*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Forum: Racing July 16th 12, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Randall
Radio Shack riders not getting paid...? (financial troubles)

Personally I believe that Leopard is telling the truth. Both Leopard
and Radioshack are big sponsors so they have the resources to back the
team. The other factor is that RS is a big team. Hopefully...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 136