Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
Chains by John B.[_3_]
What exactly is the difference between the Shimano high end (HG 93) and the low end (HG 53) 9 speed chains? I know that the HG 93 is labeled "for Ultegra/XT"...
Do EVO pads fit in KoolStop holders? by Joerg[_2_]
The worn Koolstop pads are 52mm long. Would these fit Koolstop? https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ByQAAOSwLwBaf-KD/s-l1600.jpg I am a little puzzled by the clip...
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post
11 68 Techniques
Tour de Romandie, stage 2 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 2 : April 26, 2018 Delemont - Yverdon-les-Bains 173.9 km 1 Thomas De Gendt (Bel) Lotto Soudal ...
Yesterday 08:44 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Hit and run by somebody[_2_]
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hit-and-run-fatalities-soar-as-more-people-bike-to-work-1524735001 Hit-and-run crash deaths are rising nationwide, and...
The case for cycle lanes by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DNNIB_PdaA
Installing a chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello, With my previous thread about chain lubrication, I realized that I have always had some trouble installing a chain. It is not really difficult, but...
How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
Rigid, yet flexible by AMuzi
This is either s discussion of compliance/shock/flex or a pile of text used as a reason for glitzy product...
Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist by MrCheerful
http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/news/16180367.70_year_old_librarian_knocked_over_by_cyclist_in_Battersea_Park/
Yesterday 10:33 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
7 40 UK
washer with a little hook in rear fork tracks by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Many times I've seen washers with a little hook to be used in rear triangle dropout tracks. Those (the washers) are pretty big. E.g. the Shimano Nexus 3 has...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
14 64 Techniques
Tour de Romandie, stage 1 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 1 : April 25, 2018 Fribourg - Delemont 1 Omar Fraile Matarranza (Spa) Astana Pro Team ...
Yesterday 06:43 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post