Showing results 1 to 25 of 120
Search took 5.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mawesome
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 07, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

Danni wrote:
How high is your sidehop mawesome (Kevin)?

Roughly 80cm ish, probably a little bit more.

--
mawesome
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 07, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

A man goes into the doctors complaining of pains all over his body. The
doctor asks him to point out where it hurts the most, so the man pokes
his arm and says "It really hurts when I do this." then...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

Ok, so, Alex. If you're reading this, we're still crashing at your place
right? If not it looks like Matt's gonna have some company.

Get back to me on that.

Or, get back to Luke on that.

Or maybe...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

mr_charm wrote:
whats wrong with luke?

He's fat.
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

Yeah, sure, everyone come along, it'll be fun. I'll be so much better
than so many more people than usual.

As long as everyone only rides trials.

No street.
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

Sure, you could do it for the insurance money.

...Penis insurance.

--
mawesome

-Keven, I'm an asshole and I approve this message.
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

Sure you can come, it'll be a blast, we'll buy beer and get drunk at fed
square!

Well, possibly not, but yes you can come, just remember, bear traps are
NOT pants.

10:30 at Spencer st...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
I know who you are Kevin. You have long red hair and you do trials. I
was just asking Luke is this thread was started by him so he must come
in here.

It's not all...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Luke do you listen to Triple J?

I think you misread my post. My name is Keven. K-E-V-E-N. Not Luke.

And no, I listen to pbs.
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

My name's Keven, if anybody's interested...

Wednesday, if anyone else wants to come, here's what's happening.

We(Luke, myself, Tom and Tony) are meeting at Spencer st
station(Southern cross...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

Hey Tony, me and Luke are going for a ride on Wednesday, we haven't
worked anything out yet, but you can come ride with us if you want,
I'll pm you more details or something later on.

And keeping...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By mawesome
Trials Tire 19 x 2.5 tubes

brendan wrote:
But those motorbike tubes are real heavy.

A car is really heavy, an elephant is really heavy. Motorbike tubes
weigh a few hundred grams, so if you're a weight freak then yes...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By mawesome
Trials Tire 19 x 2.5 tubes

If you live anywhere near a motorbike shop you should go in there and
see how much tubes are. I'm using a 19X3" tire, but I think a 16X2" or
16X3" would be a better fit. Mine only cost me (AU)$12,...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By mawesome
UNInats 07 roadtrip.

24th sounds good. Happens to also be my birthday, how 'bout that?

I'm pretty much fine with any date, I don't really care that much about
stuff.

--
mawesome

-Keven, I'm an asshole and I approve...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 07, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

edsbelly wrote:
Keven I'm going to UniNats with you, so work out how we're getting
there.
Where are we staying?
Ed

YOUR FACE!
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By mawesome
Koxx Tribal Bud

Contact Yoggi.

I think all of the special unicycles are special because they're one
offs, if you look at one of the special xtps it has [SOLD] across it.

--
mawesome

-Keven, I'm an asshole and I...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 133
Posted By mawesome
UniNats 2007 Countdown!

edsbelly wrote:
Luke I thought you were going with Barry or Geoff?
Yeah.
What events is everyone planning on doing?
Ed

Ahaha, Ed's having trouble removing his rubber.
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mawesome
Beginner Trials help!!

torkerdx wrote:
also why doesn't anyone (or at least most people) mention profiles, and
K1(which isnt mentioned nearly as much?

Profiles are too expensive and not many people ride them any...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By mawesome
grind/spoke guard thing

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
yea that is a good idea, shame my kh is aluminium. Although do you think
you could get a steel berring holder for the bottom?

I think steel KH bearing holders are still the...
Forum: Unicycling June 24th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By mawesome
Uni Video to air on CNN

That was a really good video. I'm not sure if seeing a unicycle video on
TV would convince someone to buy a unicycle, but if it did, this would
be the video.

Great work, keep it up.

--
mawesome
Forum: Unicycling June 14th 07, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ok, so I'm thinking about the possibility of getting a train to....some
station in Sydney, and I've run into a little problem. I can't find any
train service that runs from Vic to NSW. Help a brother...
Forum: Unicycling June 12th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By mawesome
picking things up...

When I first saw this thread I thought it was spam, because the poster
was just an email address. That just happened again, and I almost
reported it. Again.

-Keven Mckay

--
mawesome
Forum: Unicycling June 12th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I know I should probably be there, if I can figure out a way to get
there, or get a lift..*hint* *hint*......

Anyway, if I go I'll probably be bringing along my good old Luke, can't
go riding...
Forum: Unicycling June 12th 07, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By mawesome
who are these people?

I think one of the problems is he doesn't know (or at least isn't 100%
sure) on who they are.

For example:
blahblahblah wrote:
the flatland loser accepted to put you in his movie even though...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 07, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mawesome
Today I... (brag thread)

I rode my skinniest skinny today. I put down 3 star pickets end to end
and rode along them. They're about 4mm wide. I feel special.

Edit: Oh, I also hit a 6ft gap SIF for the first time without...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 120