[OT] Wall thoughts by AMuzi
Illinois Democrats like big public projects: https://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/December-2011/Deep-Inside-Chicagos-Deep-Tunnel/ That's now...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
Something I read in the News by John B. Slocomb
Today's Bangkok Post had an article entitled "US careens towards government shutdown". From reading the article it seems that the President wants a 5 billion...
Zagster by Joy Beeson
Saturday's Times-Union says that the "Bike Share" bikes were scheduled to be picked and stored this weekend. They were still in the rack when I last passed...
Today 12:02 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
4 29 General
Blue railway signals? by Fred Johnson
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green, railways always had...
by Mike Humphrey Go to last post
220 344 UK
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
by James[_8_] Go to last post
111 247 Techniques
Driver pleads guilty to killing Chris Boardman's mum by [email protected]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6503983/Motorist-33-pleads-guilty-causing-death-cyclist-Chris-Boardmans-mother.html QUOTE: "Mr Curtis said that, in...