Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J Adney
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 94
Posted By J Adney
T-shirt business

I would definately buy some shirts if they were available. If I come up
with some ideas I will surely post them.

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 06, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By J Adney
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

"Can you put training wheels on one of those?"

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too often. I
appologize if I don't reply in a timely manner or at all...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 06, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By J Adney
uni magazine

Ok, so I finally put down the $60 for the subscription despite the fact
that I just bought a new uni and a new car and can't really afford it.
But, the urge finally got to me and I just couldn't help...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By J Adney
Skill level development during childhood

I belive that you can teach a kid to ride at a very young age, but the
speed at which they excel is mostly dependent on their level of
interest, dedication, and motivation. As well as a little help...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By J Adney
New Video

I belive UDC has one style for sale, and you can also purchase one from
Bedford unicycles.

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too often. I
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By J Adney
uni magazine

If I ordered now when would I recieve the first issue, and also when is
the second issue expected to be released?

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By J Adney
pro rider T's

Where can you buy them? I would enjoy having them and I am willing to
pay what they are worth.

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too often. I
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By J Adney
How long did it take you to learn?

I was like 13
It tooke me about 12 hours over about 3 weeks.
I am a male

-Justin

--
J Adney
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

It's called a BC wheel.

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too often. I
appologize if I don't reply in a timely manner or at all to a comment
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By J Adney
Question about Denton Unicycle Club

This would not be Denton, Tx. I was hoping the same thing. It is
actually somewhere in the UK I belive.

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too often. I
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By J Adney
Video program

What programs do you personally use to make videos? I have Video Wave
7.0 but the program doesn't recognize my video camera when I hook it
up. I am looking for something that I can get for free to...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By J Adney
Who is going to Unicon- pictures please

Probably a dumb question, but where can I get more information about
unicon... for example, when and where?

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By J Adney
i neda hop HIGH

This is a good time for me to ask about rolling hops. I just need to
know the basics, it will save me the time of trial and error. Once I
get the basics I will just spend my time practicing to make...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 06, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By J Adney
how many stairs can u jump and how long did it take to learn to do them?

I've done a 6 set, but I don't think it counts because I broke my right
pedal off and bent my left crank on my previous unicycle. On my new one
I have done a 5 set after quite a few failed...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 06, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By J Adney
how many stairs can u jump and how long did it take to learn to do them?

I've done a 6 set, but I don't think it counts because I broke my right
pedal off and bent my left crank on my previous unicycle. On my new one
I have done a 5 set after quite a few failed...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By J Adney
convertible bike to Uni Idea

tomtrevor wrote:
he is converting a bike to a uni, not a uni to a bike, therefore he is
not buying a uni at all. there fore the seat is unlikely to fit in the
forks. dumbass! its not rocket...

tomtrevor wrote:
he is converting a bike to a uni, not a uni to a bike, therefore he is
not buying a uni at all. there fore the seat is unlikely to fit in the
forks. dumbass! its not rocket...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 06, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By J Adney
First movie

Very nice, the video was well put together and the tricks were
impressive.

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too often. I
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 06, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By J Adney
First movie

Very nice, the video was well put together and the tricks were
impressive.

-Justin

--
J Adney

I am without internet for the time being, so I won't be on too often. I
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By J Adney
Ever asked to be filmed??

I have never been asked about any filming or photographing, people just
do it. Although, some people do ask me to do certain things while they
are filming or taking pictures.

-Justin