Self-driving Uber car kills Arizona pedestrian, police say by Bod[_5_]
Officials said an Arizona woman was killed after being struck by a self-driving Uber vehicle early Monday -- an incident believed to be the first of its...
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
22 88 UK
Arrogant BMW driver gets his car scratched by [email protected]
Oh dear! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5530599/Furious-cyclist-raging-stand-BMW-driver.html
Today 06:52 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
6 25 UK
Hey this is not stupid by AMuzi
Clever design: https://cyclingindustry.news/veercycle-pinned-concept-seeks-to-open-belt-drive-to-the-masses/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open...
Today 05:33 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
3 38 Techniques
Bicycle bottle diameters, why different? by Joerg[_2_]
Just ordered a bottle from Stansport. It is nice but much smaller in diameter than my California Bike Gear bottle which is a snug fit. So the Stansport...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
67 137 Techniques
Long Brake Levers by sms
On my DaHon Speed TR folder, it had brake levers, branded DaHon with a longer handle than other levers I've seen, about 1" longer. One of the levers broke in...
by sms Go to last post
17 67 Techniques
Video: Moment driver 'with cloudy windscreen' hits cyclist by Bod[_5_]
http://metro.co.uk/video/moment-driver-cloudy-windscreen-hits-cyclist-1652238/ -- Bod
Today 12:06 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
2 41 UK
Self driving accident by Andy
The video clearly shows the lady behind the wheel with her eyes...
Yesterday 06:16 PM
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
1 20 Techniques
Adjustable bottle cage by John B.[_3_]
For an adjustable water bottle cage see: https://www.amazon.com/Topeak-Modula-Bicycle-Water-Bottle/dp/B00GHR56W2 Topeak Modula EX Bicycle Water Bottle Cage -...
Yesterday 02:43 PM
by sms Go to last post
3 34 Techniques
Better map service for cycling than Google Maps? by Joerg[_2_]
The only Google service I used until recently was Googe maps. However, now they have made the font so small that it has become almost unreadable and to me,...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post