Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GearQueen
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By GearQueen
Frustrations Learning to Ride: Mental Block and *Really* Sore Knees?

I can relate to all your knee problems and pains. I have horrible
knees, but have found some things that help. Also I'm 50 now, and have
just started learning to ride the uni a couple of months...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By GearQueen
Are you 45+

that gave me a good chuckle! Thanks for posting the picture. Also
thanks for the advice on the tires, I used to ride my mtn bike all
winter, so I know that it can be donek, and tires can make a...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By GearQueen
Are you 45+

Well I guess I met my goal of riding the uni. My big five OH b-day was
yesterday, and I can say that I've ridded up and down my driveway, made
the corner, headed down the sidewalk, and have ridden...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By GearQueen
Learning to turn

These responses, give me some new ideas to try. It's pretty amazing
that you can learn to unicycle thru the internet, by videos, asking
questions, and gathering information. I'm slow....but it's...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By GearQueen
Learning to turn

Well I've been practicing for 3 weeks now, and making a bit of slow, but
decent progress. Most of the time, I've been practicing at an old
tennis court. My best ride was 3 laps around the court,...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By GearQueen
Are you 45+

I'm 49 and wanted to learn before I'm 50, which is coming up in Dec. I
decided to get a uni and told my partner, who also, has always wanted to
learn. We've had them just over a week now, and have...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6