Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pender
Forum: Recumbent Biking June 7th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By pender
Prymegear helmets

A simple no we don't know where to get the helmets would have been ok. It
seems Peter and Johnny have banged their heads one too many time. STFUA.

"pender" wrote in...
Forum: Off Road June 6th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road
Replies: 0
Posted By pender
Pryme helmets

Anybody know where I can buy or order Prymegear helmets. I live in Dallas.
Their website is lame.

posting problems, or...
Forum: Recumbent Biking June 6th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By pender
Prymegear helmets

Anybody know where I can order or purchase Prymegear helmets? I live in
Dallas, Texas. Please don't suggest their website. It has no purchase
ability and their so called dealers don't carry their...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3