Favorite biking snacks? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Riffing off the "bonk" thread: For most of my family's bicycling career (now approaching 50 years) we took various snacks along on rides greater than 25...
by John B. Go to last post
35 83 Techniques
Fun with exponents by AMuzi
In today's news: https://cyclingindustry.news/third-of-people-could-ditch-cars-in-favour-of-cycling-or-walking-post-covid-19-crisis-finds-cycling-uk/ Which...
Pensioner seriously injured after being hit by cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good job it wasn't a car she walked into. QUOTE: A woman was left with serious injuries after she was hit by a cyclist while walking. The crash occurred on...
I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints by Simon Mason[_6_]
I used to sent footage of these idiots to the police when I rode along here to work. QUOTE: Residents have spoken of their shock after a boy was left with...
The drivers stopped by police in Hull and East Yorkshire this week by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police work hard to keep our roads safe and sometimes they are forced to pull over vehicles for putting others at risk. Across the region traffic...
‘Tempting’ – Sunday Times columnist Rod Liddle on stretching piano wire across road to target cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
Another obese writer has a go at people slimmer and happier than him. Nick Ferrari, Adam Boulton, Ann Widdecombe, Nigel Farage and Godfrey Bloom at...
What’s smug and deserves to be decapitated? by colwyn[_2_]
Matthew Parris 2007 also in "The Times"
by JNugent Go to last post
27 44 UK
Man charged with attempted GBH following crash with cyclist, 12 by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A 41-YEAR-OLD man has been charged with attempted grievous bodily harm following a crash involving a van and 12-year-old cyclist in Knutsford. Clinton...
Fractured spine for Yorkshire cyclist after hit-and-run motorist ‘deliberately’ drove at riders by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police have launched an appeal after a cyclist sustained a fractured spine after he and a friend he was riding with were run over by a hit-and-run...
Cycling world hits back after columnist says its ‘tempting’ to injure cyclists with wire traps by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: It’s a familiar story that cyclists will no doubt be tired of, but another newspaper columnist has decided bike riders are an easy target for their...
Driver admits to cycling on the pavement by Simon Mason[_6_]
The cyclist probably wanted to get far away from the foul-mouthed nutcase driver. QUOTE: A driver's rage at being stuck behind a 'slow' cyclist turned into a...
Cyclist left injured after hit-and-run collision in Banbury by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet another hit and run. QUOTE: Thames Valley Police have launched an appeal for witnesses after a hit-and-run collision in Banbury left a cyclist injured. The...
Wait! This isn't what everyone here said! by [email protected]
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-cdc-confirms-remarkably-low-coronavirus-death-rate-where-is-the-media?utm_source=glenn-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_ca...
Cyclist stabbed in eight-man gang attack in Kilbarchan by Simon Mason[_6_]
EIGHT onto one? QUOTE: A cyclist has been stabbed and another injured in an unprovoked attack by a gang of eight men in Renfrewshire. The victims, aged 37 and...