Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: scorpio
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By scorpio
NAUCC 2008 results posted?

Jethro wrote:
What specfically did you want to know about Artistic? I can remember
some of it.

Matt Sindelar won male expert.
Becky Banning won female expert.
Christopher Hugo won male...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By scorpio
NAUCC 2008 results posted?

Thanks John for the info. *Does this mean that we have to wait until the
end of August until we get NAUCC results?* Makes it kind of hard to
contact local media about how team did when we don't have...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By scorpio
Special Edition 'Pink Pantha' 20-inch Unicycle

This is my daughter's 'pink *freestyle *unicycle'. Was put together
using different brand/parts *and* customized for less than US$500.

So UDC seems a little pricey....
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 135
Posted By scorpio
Freestyle Discussion Thread

johnfoss wrote:
The difference between Flat and Freestyle is the "performance" part. If
you go out and say you're doing a Freestyle performance, but then just
do a bunch of tricks with no...
Forum: Unicycling June 3rd 07, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By scorpio
OC unicycle club bon fire

adambrody85 wrote:
let me know when your in the area and I will have a saturday ride!

thanks, will take you up on it!

--
scorpio
Forum: Unicycling June 1st 07, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Oh Man!! Flight leaves at 7:30 Sunday from OC airport, to fly back to
Seattle! 3rd time now have been in OC and had to fly out when you guys
have something going. Need to move your stuff to...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By scorpio
Join the Pink Revolution.

pink freestyle