Long Brake Levers by sms
On my DaHon Speed TR folder, it had brake levers, branded DaHon with a longer handle than other levers I've seen, about 1" longer. One of the levers broke in...
Today 07:08 AM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
3 15 Techniques
Bicycle bottle diameters, why different? by Joerg[_2_]
Just ordered a bottle from Stansport. It is nice but much smaller in diameter than my California Bike Gear bottle which is a snug fit. So the Stansport...
milling machine by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
What do you think guys, maybe this one is a good choice? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jML8nVSntuE :) -- underground experts...
Self-driving Uber car kills Arizona pedestrian, police say by Bod[_5_]
Officials said an Arizona woman was killed after being struck by a self-driving Uber vehicle early Monday -- an incident believed to be the first of its...
Today 04:39 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
7 36 UK
Cutting corners or blind as a bat? by Bret Cahill
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5517721/Driver-cuts-corner-crashes-head-cyclist.html I'm always screaming and yelling when they run me over. Bret...
Today 04:08 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 8 UK
Better map service for cycling than Google Maps? by Joerg[_2_]
The only Google service I used until recently was Googe maps. However, now they have made the font so small that it has become almost unreadable and to me,...
Today 02:10 AM
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
8 25 Techniques
How long should pedals last? by sms
Yesterday one of the pedals on my road bike started making noise. By the end of the ride there was a large amount of play on the pedal axle. I was waiting...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
22 52 Techniques
Cyclist told off by Mr Pounder Esquire
School at the end of the road. Prick ape parent on a bicycle used to ride on the footpath with his brat on the back of his bike. I always missed this prick on...
Self-driving vehicle danger!! by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Self-driving vehicle danger: It's not (only) what you...
Nice article on naturally bike-friendly towns by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.strongtowns.org/journal/2018/3/16/a-naturally-bike-friendly-town I thought this was particularly sensible: "I've spent enough time in Copenhagen,...
Why I'm Not On Facebook by Bret Cahill
Not that I think Cambridge Analytica had or could have much to do with any election in a functional enlightened democracy, but there was always something...