Chains by John B.[_3_]
What exactly is the difference between the Shimano high end (HG 93) and the low end (HG 53) 9 speed chains? I know that the HG 93 is labeled "for Ultegra/XT"...
Today 01:17 PM
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
5 4 Techniques
The case for cycle lanes by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DNNIB_PdaA
Today 10:44 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
1 18 UK
Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist by MrCheerful
http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/news/16180367.70_year_old_librarian_knocked_over_by_cyclist_in_Battersea_Park/
Today 10:33 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
7 36 UK
Installing a chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello, With my previous thread about chain lubrication, I realized that I have always had some trouble installing a chain. It is not really difficult, but...
Today 10:21 AM
by Tanguy Ortolo Go to last post
0 6 Techniques
Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
Today 10:03 AM
by Tanguy Ortolo Go to last post
9 47 Techniques
Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
Today 09:50 AM
by Tanguy Ortolo Go to last post
7 45 Techniques
washer with a little hook in rear fork tracks by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Many times I've seen washers with a little hook to be used in rear triangle dropout tracks. Those (the washers) are pretty big. E.g. the Shimano Nexus 3 has...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
14 57 Techniques
Tour de Romandie, stage 1 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 1 : April 25, 2018 Fribourg - Delemont 1 Omar Fraile Matarranza (Spa) Astana Pro Team ...
Today 06:43 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Rigid, yet flexible by AMuzi
This is either s discussion of compliance/shock/flex or a pile of text used as a reason for glitzy product...
Today 04:50 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
4 87 Techniques
How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
Build it and they will come - but where are they? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
What we've heard: "Build it and they will come." That is, separate the bikes from the cars with paint; or better, with flexible poles; or even better with...
by sms Go to last post