Exclusive: Brits on bikes as fitness app data shows pandemic boom by Bod[_5_]
LONDON (Reuters) - Active travel is booming in Britain as millions of commuters, shoppers and schoolchildren get on their bikes to avoid confined spaces on...
Today 11:33 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
eBike News by jbeattie
I got my wife an eBike for her birthday via my son at Specialized. Box arrived yesterday, and I about herniated myself getting it into the garage. One of...
More bicyclists behaving badly by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-cops-hunt-woman-leaving-dog-poop-in-trump-fans-mailboxes/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
by news18 Go to last post
51 144 Techniques
I approved of a road bike on a sidewalk. by Joy Beeson
This afternoon, I looked across the street, saw a road bike on the sidewalk, and told my companion the rider was doing right. Those narrow tires slice into...
Team CCC by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Team CCC which is an American team based in Santa Risa CA was dropped by their title sponsor - a polish handbag company. The company was badly affected by the...
Today 12:21 AM
by Michael[_10_] Go to last post
1 39 Racing
Near Miss of the Day 470: Terrifying head-on close pass (+ video) by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: As you can imagine, we sadly get a lot of submissions to our Near Miss of the Day series, and it was as we were sifting through some of those today that...
Yesterday 09:23 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 16 UK
Are Cyclists Reckless Lawbreakers? by colwyn[_2_]
https://daily.jstor.org/are-cyclists-reckless-lawbreakers/ COVID-19 has hugely increased the numbers of cyclists, particularly in cities, where biking has...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
29 106 UK
Cyclist says his shoulder was broken when bus driver veered into himon purpose by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist ​says his shoulder was broken when a London bus driver deliberately knocked him off his bike in a hit-and-run crash in east...