Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Australia May 5th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Cecil Walker 853 Reynolds

Cecil Walker 853 Reynolds
frame that has some rust on it and I am going to get it repainted.
Basically, the rust is around the two cable lugs on the top tube that
are
for the rear brake cable (one...
Forum: Australia May 5th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Back in the UK I'd take January

Back in the UK I'd take January off at the gym, it just got too
crowded
when the New Year Resolutionist crowd came to town. Don't get me
wrong,
I don't begrudge people striking out and trying to...
Forum: Australia May 5th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,aus.motorcycles
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
new bike

From: "Aeek" mart @ geo net au
Subject: new bike

new bike
Have a look at the green one at the top.

Aeek M a r t y W a l l a c e
Forum: Australia May 5th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,aus.motorcycles
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5