Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Marketplace August 20th 11, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Unbranded Carbon Fork (either Kestrel or Easton), 1" threadless,255mm/10" of steerer tube

I am selling a carbon fork that came with an Airborne Zeppelin road
back a few years ago. This was a team-issued bike, and since we had a
different fork sponsor, the fork was unbranded. I have been...
Forum: Marketplace August 20th 11, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Dura Ace 7800 cranks 172.5, 53/39

I am selling a set of Dura Ace cranks, 7800, 172.5mm with 53/39
rings. The cranks are in excellent condition, NO CRASHES. I changed
them out after a few rides because I prefer 175 cranks. ...
Forum: Marketplace July 13th 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: SRM Mounting Cables

I'm looking to buy an extra mounting cable set for my TT bike (I'll
just swap out the cranks). As long as it works, that's all I need.
Please contact me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
Forum: Marketplace November 13th 07, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Shimano/Shimano-compatible 172.5 cranks

I'd like to purchase a new or excellent condition Shimano or Shimano-
compatible (SRAM/FSA) 10-speed 172.5 crankset (53/39). Please let me
know what you have available. Email directly to my email...
Forum: Marketplace June 6th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Bontrager RaceLite Wheels w/ Rolf hubs

Selling a set of Bontrager RaceLite wheels that have been built up
with Rolf hubs. The front wheel has 14 gauge silver spokes and the
rear has 14 gauge on the non-drive side and bladed spokes on the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5