Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uninorcal
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By uninorcal
Uni Count

-Custom Koxx-One Black Domina 20"
-Qu-Ax Trials 20"

2872 unicycles
862 riders

--
uninorcal
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

shaved tires are pretty sick. I want to shave my tire.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By uninorcal
26" semcycle for sale-cheap

Go to the trading post... it's in forums.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By uninorcal
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

I wear a sweat shirt for about 5 minutes and then I take it off cause I
get to hot and I ride in like 11 degree weather. However, it is wise to
wear some gloves.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By uninorcal
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

just to be safe tho id go with the gorilla glue.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By uninorcal
San Francisco Bay Riders?

Yeah, I live in Truckee but I still go to the bay a lot. Probably like
once every month.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uninorcal
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

I just got this email from renegade. Confirming that Koxx-One will
still be shipping and receiving products both new and old. : )

"Yes Yoggi did quit. Koxx One is not going out of business. We...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uninorcal
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

mikepenton;1132486 wrote:
As someone who has actually been talking to Koxx themselves since Yoggi
left, I know for a fact they are still developing products.

Two new rims with offset...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uninorcal
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

by any strange chance do you know who is gonna take over?

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uninorcal
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

kidmuni;1132458 wrote:
Sorry, forgot to edit.

But I'm pretty sure they will not be.

Yoggi said they will not be upgrading or releasing any new parts.

They will just continue to make...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uninorcal
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

Michaelgoround;1132381 wrote:
Yah, could we maybe get some confirmation on that?

I sent an email to the guys at renegade to see if they have any info.

--
uninorcal
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uninorcal
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

kidmuni;1132349 wrote:
No they will not be.

are you sure?

--
uninorcal
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By uninorcal
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

I read in one of the albums that Yoggi has left Koxx-One due to
relations with the bike company Koxx.
http://tinyurl.com/5a56f2
Does anyone know if they will make any new unicycles for 09 or ever...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By uninorcal
Finally landed one

I wish I could unicycle in my house.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By uninorcal
Attention span.

Unicycle 5-7 days a week for about 3 hours a day and i spend like 45
minutes max on one trick.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By uninorcal
36er or BC

I'd go with a bc cuz it's like another sport! Cheaper than a 36er too.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By uninorcal
Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

Builds good balance, strong abdominal muscles, its a good leg work out,
and its super fun.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By uninorcal
help with a seat post.

The same thing happened to me on my black domina i jumped down a curb
and my post just fell off. Anyways about the seat post I'd either go
with the Pit Fighter II, a Kris Holm Adjustable Rail Post...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 70
Posted By uninorcal
Nimbus Round-Crown Frames

Bring back the roundcrowns! Keep it old school.

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"
uninorcal's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By uninorcal
Wide foot seeking wide pedal for special get-together.

Kona Bicycles make a pretty good flat, durable and grippy pedal. I use
these on my mountain bike and would put them on my unicycle for sure.
Check these...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By uninorcal
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I landed my first crankflip and my first 360 unispin yesterday!

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"
uninorcal's...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By uninorcal
Grip Tape on cranks?

Grip tape on cranks help a lot when flatlanding. I'd recommend it for
sure. I wouldn't put grip tape on the bottom of your cranks cuz it can
mess up grinding on rails. All and all, go...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22