Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tumbles
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By tumbles
Unicycle Speech

you should deff point out how much more of a bad a** you are for not
needing two wheels :D

seriously though, I would point out the skill required to ride a
unicycle I think most people assume its...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By tumbles
Sitting Correctly

ha ha ha ha, the best was the stationwagon comment

--
tumbles
tumbles's Profile:...

innes;1170385 wrote:
How long have you been riding?

If you are quite new to riding then I think it will just become easier
as you get more and more used to it. That is what happened with...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By tumbles
Sitting Correctly

I've been looking around alot about how to sit properly, I've found some
good tutorials but even when I follow them I still get fatigued really
quickly. I've been riding bikes for a long time, my...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By tumbles
newbie advice

I had a similar problem learning to free mount, try to sit forward more
on the seat. Also as you are starting hold the seat in its "sitting"
position from the start and then let go only after your...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By tumbles
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

I have a ton of biking gear for my winter mountain and road collection
to choose from. I like just putting on the long biking pants under some
cargo shorts and I grab my thermal winter biking jacket...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6