KUMA Frames by [email protected]
Out of Chicago - KUMA Bicycle company. www.kumabicyclecompany.com. We'll be two years old in 2020.
ride faster! by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/video/cyclist-t-boned-by-truck-is-lucky-to-be-alive/ Had he been just a bit slower, he would have been killed. -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
10 13 Techniques
Pro cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
Violent, uncouth, foul mouthed, littering ******* who shave their legs. Little wonder that they are detested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOlo4t3JtM
Where "Safety Inflation" leads by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
"Bicycling is dangerous! You need to wear a helmet, use bright lights in the daytime and wear Day-Glo clothing. You need bike lanes, and you need to stay in...
by John B. Go to last post
149 228 Techniques
OT For Tommy & Andre by news18
UK renewables out-generate fossil fuels for an entire quarter Massive new offshore windfarms are now working, and more are on the way. John Timmer - Oct 15,...
Today 01:39 AM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
3 28 Techniques
31 drivers have been pulled over by police in Hull by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A total of 31 drivers have been pulled over in Hull as a new police operation got under way on Wednesday. The motorists were all given safety...
Drivers face yellow box penalty blitz by town halls by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "Town halls are to be given extra powers to fine motorists for minor traffic offences – and keep the money to spend themselves. Most local...
Hey Tom! by John B.
Hey Tom! They are out to get you! Malaysia has just enacted a new law outlawing "fake News" that is defined as "The law defines fake news as "any news,...
by John B. Go to last post
30 97 Techniques
Basso Loto by Tom Kunich[_5_]
My Basso Loto was one of the final steel versions. It seemed to have a perfect ride. However, since I took it apart to refinish it I got the Lemond and between...
Redline Conquest by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have a Redline Conquest which is a Cross bike. As far as I can tell the only difference between a cross, gravel and road bike is the bottom bracket being...
Will Suntour Sprint work with Cyclone cups and cranks? by Sir Ridesalot
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket...
Yesterday 09:50 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
0 12 Techniques
Lies about coach driver caused by ubdertaking cyclist by MrCheerful
Video evidence came to the skilled coach driver's rescue, but no proper apology for the slurs, perhaps the driver can get...
Look Cleats and Noise by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I was having some pretty bad noise that I finally realized was coming from the Look Keo cleats. I tightened them all the way up (again) and all it did was to...
Yesterday 05:24 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
6 37 Techniques
cycling is worth more than the steel industry by Bod[_5_]
The report, launched this week in London’s Guildhall, reveals that the UK cycle industry is no pipsqueak: it is actually worth three times more than the UK...
Yesterday 12:17 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post