Motorists not welcome by TMS320
A few miles away, off the beaten track there is a cafe for walkers, horse riders and bicycle riders. No provision made for lazy people. It's always nice to...
Do cyclists make better motorcyclists? by dw
Do the 2-wheel skills go along when you use a metal motor?
325 2,494 Techniques
Cyclist on Hill:0, Wall:1 by MrCheerful
They should ban all hills, and stationary objects within a mile of the...
a third of a million less road lice !! by MrCheerful
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/cyclists-quit-the-road-for-safer-ride-at-home-pkq778j6z
Electric Bikes by [email protected]
I received an email from a local bike shop. They were advertising e-bikes. Three of them were shown. $2400 Raleigh. $4050 Specialized. $5050 Specialized. ...
IQ-X vs Edelux II by Tosspot[_3_]
Let the games begin!!! I ride the IQ-X as it was cheaper by a fair mark than the Edelux, and it's by far and away the best of many dynamo lights I've used,...