Now that's depressing by Joy Beeson
I started to type "pedestrian" into Duck Duck Go, and the first auto-complete suggestion was "pedestrian hit by car". Even more depressing: the first hit on...
More John Tesh Music (REWARD OFFERED) by [email protected]
On Friday, August 4, 1995 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, JoexFCI wrote: Note: CASH REWARD offered at end of this post. In Message , ...
Today 01:26 AM
by John Sutherland Go to last post
2 836 Racing
Bicycle Parts in the News by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/man-shot-by-lapd-sergeant-in-culver-city-wielded-bicycle-part-not-gun-officials/ Is that thing loaded? Or are you? -- Andrew...
Sad helmet incident by Radey Shouman
Girl, 4, died after bike helmet got caught on branch: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-51139789 She wasn't riding her bike at the time, but,...
by news18 Go to last post
182 218 Techniques
THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.bicycles.tech/TIJZQMILtkA/M_8-cN7YxFoJ;context-place=topic/rec.bicycles.tech/ST4zkI8xqGw. I haven't checked the links...
Today 12:30 AM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
2 19 Techniques
Greta Himmler & Bicycles by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/schwalbe-to-launch-uk-inner-tube-recycling-at-corebike/ As soon as transport, hand labor and processing are free, this will be a...
Hitting your head by [email protected]
Believe me, you do not want to get a serious concussion. Even today, over 10 years after it happened, I get an "almost seizure". This isn't and actual seizure...
WOT (Way off topic) by Sir Ridesalot
Can anyone here give me an English translation of the German word, "Vogelsang"? Thanks
Bicyclists' lives not worth much at least in Florida by Sir Ridesalot
Seems that in Florida if you hit a large group of bicyclist from behind and kill two of them that it's NOT a criminal...
Today 12:15 AM
by John B. Go to last post
5 18 Techniques
it is official : Cyclists are a terror group. by MrCheerful
https://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/7653/cycling-advocacy-group-named-on-counter-terror-watch-list
Yesterday 11:40 PM
by Ian Smith Go to last post
3 15 UK
Something On a Trek Frame by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Looking at Trek Madone frames I see on the off-side chainstay that there is something called a "Duotrap" by Bontrager - can anyone tell me what this thing is...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
11 33 Techniques
Fog by Mr Pounder Esquire
Took the dog out last night, about 10pm. Thick fog and dark. Blasting down the road came the poverty cyclist, all in black and no lights. There is no...
Yesterday 07:34 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 9 UK
Of course we already know this fact by Bod[_5_]
When responses were analysed, cyclists were regarded as 13 per cent more intelligent than other sports people. And people also believed cyclists were, on...
Police hunt flashing cyclist (bad efit alert) by MrCheerful
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/e-fit-released-after-bald-17613391
Yesterday 11:56 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
6 29 UK
Driver caught pleasuring himself near war memorial by shockedpasser-by by Bod[_5_]
AN ELECTRICAL engineer caught masturbating in his car outside a war memorial by a shocked mother has been slammed by a judge for his 'disgusting level of...
Yesterday 11:38 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post