Showing results 1 to 25 of 441
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pedrotejada
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By pedrotejada
KH SYM cranks snag pants

uniFREAK134;1170079 wrote:
do jeans rub againt your legs and cause pain after riding? thats what
happens to me with jeans

It can hurt a bit you skin. When

I don't know why, nowadays I don't...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By pedrotejada
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

10 Days!!!!

Leaving Brasil tomorrow to Adrien's house, then Paris and Finally WUKO
:D

Can't wait to meet everybody again :D

--
pedrotejada
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

130 is such a nice size. Yeah for flat cranks without the extension
would be nice, but KH with disks are more stable and smooth in my
opinion, but tubular definitely flips faster!

I might get some...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By pedrotejada
KH SYM cranks snag pants

Maybe cause it gives some stabilty on crank grabs? maybe...

ntappin;1169656 wrote:
They are a really nice length.

Yeah, for street... Maybe the perfect size: Between 137s and 125s...
It...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By pedrotejada
Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

Awesome!

And for people who is going to EUC/WuKo and didn't check the email last
weeks, Olaf sent and email for all registered offering the disks with
the longer bolts.

This is only for people...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By pedrotejada
Titanium Hub?

gerblefranklin;1169169 wrote:

pedrotejada,
Titanium is NOT rigid. It has a significantly lower modulous of
elasticity than steel

Sorry I read that around here! I must find the post, but...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By pedrotejada
Titanium Hub?

skrobo;1169130 wrote:
how is titanium weaker than steel?

everything i've ever heard says that titanium is far stronger than
steel by weight/strength ratios
unless titanium is far less...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By pedrotejada
team unicycle.tv 2009

ktkartch;1169070 wrote:
if i want to try for 2010 or maybe get in 2009 if thats possible when do
i send in a request or whatever?

Thanks.

A tip: never work for the sponsors. Work for...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By pedrotejada
UDC product descriptions confusing me

http://tinyurl.com/8bcw63

Yeah your hub will work fine!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By pedrotejada
UDC product descriptions confusing me

dudewithasock;1168543 wrote:
Basically, I want to buy a new frame for 2006 20" Qu-ax trials uni, and
don't want to fork out the money for a KH frame. I decided the Nimbus 2
will be fine for...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By pedrotejada
The invent a trick comp!

unicycledood;1168505 wrote:
Heres my contribution to this thread:

'YouTube - Tire hops variation + spin down'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUTgSCfG8Fk)

Lets just call it a crossover...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By pedrotejada
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Smilymarco;1168383 wrote:
Any new infos on this stuff? Cant wait for the full frame with weight
and stuff.

+1!

But just a tip: Your design may not work for trials street and flat!
Riders...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By pedrotejada
Best Uni Photo thread

Effi;1167490 wrote:
Must be awsome to ride with so many other people, where I live its just
me who is unicycling. Can be pretty boring sometimes. :(

You get use to it. I trained alone for...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By pedrotejada
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Effi;1168318 wrote:
You can just send me some texts and I will translate it as fast as I
can:D

Wait, we're with a component problem on the site. I already instaled
Norwegian. I will contact...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By pedrotejada
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Effi;1168270 wrote:
Hey, if you need a norwegian translator I will help you :D

Thanks Guys!

Until now I have enough translator! I may contact you tomorrow cause I
will have at least more 5...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By pedrotejada
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Hey Jeremy!

Spencer changed some stuff ont the flat article and miles revised
too... I will send the newer one...

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By pedrotejada
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Hey Thanks Guys!

Kington99, I will send an email, and request some infos to make a small
profile if you want!

Thanks!

--
pedrotejada
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By pedrotejada
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Hey Guys!

Jeremy is on the team and helping a lot, but I still have stuff to
revise...

If anyone else is up let me know!

--
pedrotejada
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By pedrotejada
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Hello

Hey anyone willing to join my website team?! It's a unicycle portal
with articles, interviews and more!

I need an English Revisor. I'm translating texts and some I wrote in
English, but my...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By pedrotejada
Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Rezinha;1167335 wrote:
A sua foto ficou linda Pedro!
Hahah "mountain bike numa roda só" foi foda!
Mas podiam por mais fotos suas tbem, né?
Se quiser alguma ajuda com a tradução tb, pode...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By pedrotejada
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Kevin McMullin Signed In :D

Now North America is also covered!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By pedrotejada
Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Lucky Day!

Some magazines here have their sites on big news portals. The article
was already online, and from last night until today morning the article
was on the main page of the second bigger...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By pedrotejada
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Go Spencer!

A tip: Do impressive stuff... not tech! They can't say the difference
between a 360 and a treyflip... And fast spins are always impressive!

Do some street and flat together and you have...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By pedrotejada
Best Photos of 2008

unicycle6869;1166509 wrote:
OK, found a couple more so I couldn't resist....

1-5 from RTL (#2 is funny as John is very serious yet Joe has his
tongue out!; #4 is funny since Jim was on the...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By pedrotejada
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Started the Countdown :p

17 DAYS!

For me maybe 18...

So anyone from America willing to attend?! There's time ;)

--
Showing results 1 to 25 of 441