Man charged after cyclist ‘seriously injured’ in Mid Sussex by [email protected]
Sussex Police said they were called to Paddockhurst Road, Turners Hill, at 4.50pm on Tuesday (April 13), following an alleged assault involving a car driver...
Today 07:18 PM
by Commander Kinsey[_2_] Go to last post
4 29 UK
Crazy eBay offers by Tom Kunich[_4_]
It isn't as if I am overcharging for my bikes on eBay. And boxing and sending them is a definite pain in the butt and now VERY EXPENSIVE. Especially compared...
Heaven and Hell by Moe Norail
1979: Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell? A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers,...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
71 50 Techniques
Cops confiscate bikes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_XXK2qzz8Y -- - Frank Krygowski
A small miracle by Joy Beeson
https://www.timesunioneedition.com/Warsaw-Times-Union-04202021-e-Edition/7A/# Today's Times-Union has a filler ad on page 7A that gives safety rules for bike...
OT: Video: Cyclist jumps out of way to avoid being crushed afterlorry driver fails to see her by [email protected]
BLOODY HELL! ANOTHER CORNER CUTTING MORON LORRY DRIVER. The husband of a cyclist who had to jump out of the way to avoid being crushed by a lorry driver who...
I am that out of date by Mark cleary
The local bike shop needs a mechanic they called me about doing some work for them. They knew I could build wheels and repair them and the manger of shop knows...
Woman hit by cyclist in Leeds city centre rushed to hospital by [email protected]
A woman is in hospital with a serious head injury after she was hit by a cyclist in Leeds city centre this morning. A cyclist crashed into the woman near the...
Jeremy Vine nearly taken out by black cab driver on his morning commute by [email protected]
Happy Monday, Jeremy...The pedalling presenter's commute through Piccadilly this morning included this sketchy moment with a black cab driver who appeared to...
Today 09:31 AM
by Scion[_2_] Go to last post
8 28 UK
[OT] How to solve a problem by AMuzi
USA hasn't had an airline crash with fatalities for 11+...
Justice sure and swift to evil cyclist by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/video-captures-moment-love-triangle-erupts-in-murder-revenge-in-the-bronx/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every...
Wealthy company director, 49, is jailed for six months and his wife,45, is fined for shoving cyclist off bike by [email protected]
A wealthy company director has been jailed and his wife fined more than £1,300 for pushing a cyclist off an electric bike because he was 'riding too fast' in...
Today 01:17 AM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 26 UK
Scots hit and run pensioner left cyclist dying at side of road as hetried to cover up fatal crash by [email protected]
A hit and run driver left a cyclist dying at the side of the road before trying to cover-up the fatal crash by having his damaged car repaired. Ian McFarlane,...
Today 12:04 AM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 17 UK
The Doordash Modified Ponzi Scheme by Moe Norail
You guys are so excitable I'm not even going to MENTION the Doordash modified Ponzi Scheme here.
Yesterday 09:18 PM
by Moe Norail Go to last post