Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SAVAGE
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By SAVAGE
unicycle=chick magnet?

i think unis are an attention magnet, mostly girls and guys trying to
act cool come to me all the time. they love it when i do tricks off
flat ground. i wish my girlfriend did bmx uniing like me...it...
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 148
Posted By SAVAGE
Post Your Unis Here!

My torker lx and all the other things i ride. my b*ke, my uni, and my
waveboard

|Filename: SANY0029.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By SAVAGE
Today I... (brag thread)

:D today i did some new trials and street tricks and GOT VIDEO OF IT!!!

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By SAVAGE
uni-motorcycle stunt

I want one!!!!!

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do you?
SAVAGE's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13628
View...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By SAVAGE
What's the strangest thing someone has done...

here's a good one
a bunch of college dudes in a hotel are yellin at me from the third
story tellin me 2 do tricks and crap. then one them yells "come on up
here!" and wonderin why( i didn't think i...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By SAVAGE
How do you Beat the Heat?

i ride w/ a camelpack, another water bottle, and i soak my head w/
REALLY cold water( then put my helmet on). but i ride in FL doing
street tricks and some trials off all kinds of crap, not trail...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 07, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By SAVAGE
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

i was ridin down a boardwalk and these guys yell from the top of a
highrise"DO A FLIP!!!!" and i'm thinkin WTF?!

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By SAVAGE
non paying uni gig

i was paid 50 bucks to ride my uni and juggle for an hour.

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do you?
SAVAGE's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By SAVAGE
do bmx seat clamps work on unicycles

try to fit it on the post, if it don't go on it's 2 small

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do you?
SAVAGE's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By SAVAGE
do bmx seat clamps work on unicycles

if they're the same diameter as yours

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do you?
SAVAGE's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 6th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By SAVAGE
Worst Unicyle Wipeout

when i was about 6, i climbed trees all the time. one day i decided to
climb the big oak tee in my back yard(it was about 60 ft high) when i
was about halfway up my a brach my foot was on broke and i...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 07, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By SAVAGE
Hockey: The EMU is not a water bird

waverunner hockey time!!!

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do you?
SAVAGE's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By SAVAGE
What Kind of Person are you? - By Sport

i'm a redneck!

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do you?
SAVAGE's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13628
View...
Forum: Unicycling June 25th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By SAVAGE
doesnt that hurt your balls?

yeah, people alway say this kind of crap at me

them "what happened to your bike"
me"i was bored and my parents left the welder out" or "WHAT BIKE?!"

them "why don't you ride a bike with 2...
Forum: Unicycling June 24th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By SAVAGE
Ronald McDonald on a unicycle

cool, cool, strange, cool

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do you?
SAVAGE's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By SAVAGE
Why NOT to go off a drop off on a unicycle with out elbow pads...

ooooooooo...that hurt, but i done worse...i just come down and roll like
freerunners do, except on my uni

--
SAVAGE

I ride for Christ, do...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By SAVAGE
Annoying idiots on skateboards ....

chicagounicycle wrote:
one time when riding i fell victim of a drive-by paintball shooting.
they must have gotten about 10 shots on me.

Shake it off don't let em tear you down.

i was a...
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By SAVAGE
What made you wanna ride?

here's how i got into just riding a uni
one christmas my parents got me a uni, but i didn't use it for 3
years. one day my parents pulled it out and said" why don't you learn
to ride a unicycle?" so...
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By SAVAGE
unicycling side effects

i can run faster
i can balence on almost anthing( as long as its not a spike top
fence!!!) on my feet and uni and some on my hands.

--
SAVAGE

Don't follow me, FOLLOW...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By SAVAGE
Helmets

i wear mine cause i fell off a few times and hit my head on stuff(like
my mom's car) so i wear mine. i also like the way it looks w/ the
graphics on it.

--
SAVAGE

Don't follow me, FOLLOW...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By SAVAGE
new shoes. big change in riding.

the only shoes i wear are airwals. MINE ROCK!!!! no matter wat i do, i
can't fall off the pedals

--
SAVAGE

Don't follow me, FOLLOW...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By SAVAGE
Bad Palm Plant Injury!

now i'm glad i wear gloves when i ride! i use some biking gloves to
ride. they have saved my hands from the pavement(but not so munch my
wrists!). i use these to climb trees too, they work dang good...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22