Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jack_C-B
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 07, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack_C-B
Regarding the 360 unispin.

Hehe. Well, Im gunna try again today and ill tell you all later how i
went.

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack_C-B
Regarding the 360 unispin.

yeah i landed the 180 unispin ages ago, i think im pretty good at it.

I have been attempting the 360 unispin for a while now but i just
havent got it right so i decided to learn the jump mount then...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack_C-B
Regarding the 360 unispin.

Im getting close to landing it (i think), and im wondering if learning
the jump mount first will help me get the real thing easier.

Ive had some success with the jump mount, mainly ending in pain...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 07, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Jack_C-B
Wet Seat care?

yeah, in my experiences, water=trouble.

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jack_C-B
My Apologies

Hey i've always wondered, who is your favourite rider Shaun?

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack_C-B
I'm having trouble doing a unispin...

nope... didn't land it

BUT in other news i've nearly learnt to ride with 1 foot instead.
(i'm procrastinating without even trying, omg...)

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cokers are ugly

James_Potter wrote:
How about...yes they are ugly, but I like them?

Had i thought more i would have put that in, sorry people maybe i'm not
being very fair.

--
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack_C-B
I'm having trouble doing a unispin...

no worry's, well, its now tomorrow (since when i posted here yesterday)
so I guess im gunna have to go outside and commit to landing the
unispin.

I've set myself a time limit from now until friday...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Jack_C-B
Worst Unicyle Wipeout

i was once rocking on my chair in school, trying to find the ultimate
balance by balancing on the back two legs of the chair and, you guessed
it, i fell back and slammed my head on the edge of the...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cruise or Bruise?

I have a 20" and ive been riding for just over 2 months now and hopping
up stuff is down packed.

So i'm saying hopping is really easy on a 20" and so are doing tricks
however you have to be a fast...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jack_C-B
My Apologies

have fun at FLUCK...

I wanna get a Dan Heaton uni...

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack_C-B
I'm having trouble doing a unispin...

well ive been having problems with the uni spin aswell.

I wear shin pads but due to previous injuries (oh so many) im still
scared of getting my feet on the cranks even with shinnies :(.

So now ive...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Jack_C-B
FOR SALE Nokia N95 @250usd

omg this is such the wrong place for this...

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Jack_C-B
england

meh... England is for poms

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Jack_C-B
Inadequate Moses impersonation

ok that was way too long

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cokers are ugly

jamessd wrote:
I think they could be mnore attractive... the frame is a bit plain...
maybe they should come in different colours?!

Yeah! colours! They look so plain do you think...

--
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17

wait... i think im getting something... its a link, a web link, its
called...

Gah no it slipped away!

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cokers are ugly

cause of the size of the wheel of course!

its so big that... that its ugly!

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cokers are ugly

naw cokers are ugly

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Jack_C-B
London Video inc Unicycling on Treadmill, Demos, Street and Trials

yer and this should be under videos...

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Jack_C-B
London Video inc Unicycling on Treadmill, Demos, Street and Trials

Fredrik_Justnes wrote:
Nice!
5 months of riding, and you're already sponcored by quax and you're the
british freestyle champion! Not bad!

lol
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cokers are ugly

so how fast can they get?

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cokers are ugly

ok then... and my avatar is meant to look like and ugly dog covered in
snow

--
Jack_C-B

ivan wrote:
*I'll just pretend I'm a ninja and disregard all potential pain.*
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By Jack_C-B
Cokers are ugly

results, please visit...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Jack_C-B
MUNIs aren't for everyone!!!

Well i have to say that your first unicycle (when i say first i mean
that there is usually another better one down the line) should be an
el-cheapo one.

Simply because once you destroy it (which...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43