Showing results 1 to 25 of 142
Search took 1.79 seconds.
Forum: Racing May 18th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Safety first !

On May 17, 7:08*am, "Sandy" wrote:
Should we now expect that there will be no finish on the Champs Élysées ??
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine *FR

From the Telegraph:

Air pollution has long been a fact of life in Spanish cities, but
scientists now say that it is not just smog that chokes people as they
walk to work or stroll through the...
Forum: Racing May 8th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Astana & the New World Order

On May 8, 1:31*am, Donald Munro wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
This verifies my suspicions that Alberto Contador is the Anti-Christ.

So what does that make...
Forum: Racing May 8th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Astana & the New World Order

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=421
Forum: Racing May 6th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
More cheating in Austria...

On May 6, 10:42*am, Donald Munro wrote:
Keith wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2009/may09/may06news3
Looks like the national sport over there...
Forum: Racing May 2nd 09, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Mission accomplished +6

On May 1, 3:49*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:47:54 -0700 (PDT), "Kurgan. presented by

Gringioni." ...
Forum: Racing April 30th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Tintin tests positive

On Apr 29, 1:08*am, Donald Munro wrote:
jspaceman wrote:
Tintin tests positive

Obelix is sure to be next unless he's got a TUE.

If you check the source text,...
Forum: Racing April 12th 09, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
What doesn't make sense about Armstrong's AFLD scenario...

On Apr 11, 11:03*am, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2009/apr09/apr08news

"We asked the tester for evidence of his authority. We...
Forum: Racing April 12th 09, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
article on P-R paves

Here's an article I've translated from Le Temps (Switzerland) on the
P-R paves.

Beneath a chalky sky, they crouch over disjointed and crenellated
pavés. Around them, the wind-chilled fields lie...
Forum: Racing April 8th 09, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 100
Posted By [email protected]
Armstrong in trouble with AFLD ?

On Apr 7, 12:10*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message

Forum: Racing March 10th 09, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Chess cycling or cycle boxing

On Mar 9, 5:47*pm, Susan Walker wrote:
If there were to be variant of chess boxing which included cycling, what
would be its companion sport? Of course, it doesn't...
Forum: Racing February 17th 09, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Dr. Andy's falling apart

You can have too much specificity:
http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-he-cycling16-2009feb16,0,1785648.story
Forum: Racing February 9th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
This is your team on crack.

On Feb 9, 11:13*am, Laura W wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2009/feb09/qatarladi....

Where's Munro to comment on the cheeky French?
Forum: Racing February 8th 09, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Belgian rider Nolf dies during Tour of Qatar

On Feb 6, 9:54*am, wrote:
What could possibly cause a healthy person (such as a racing cyclist)
to die in his sleep?

On Feb 5, 11:58 am, ...
Forum: Racing January 20th 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By [email protected]
OT Congrats on a couple of special days

On Jan 20, 2:08 pm, William Asher wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message
Forum: Racing January 3rd 09, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 215
Posted By [email protected]
Is Rahsaan Bahati a racist?

On Jan 3, 2:27 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24863738-11088,00.html...

"Hopefully before I leave this sport I will have my...
Forum: Racing December 1st 08, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 166
Posted By [email protected]
Who Has Gone the Distance?

On Nov 30, 3:36 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 29, 2:06 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Where are today's...
Forum: Racing November 30th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 166
Posted By [email protected]
Who Has Gone the Distance?

On Nov 29, 2:06 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Where are today's rock stars like Van Halen, Pink Floyd, or U2?

They decided to be like the Ramones, the New York Dolls,...
Forum: Racing November 28th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Milram to withdraw sponsorship: End of German pro racing...!!

On Nov 28, 9:49 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

**** the Germans and their ongoing melodramatic soap operas.

It's the result of the combination of a culture of social...
Forum: Racing October 23rd 08, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
TDF needs Lance more than he needs it

On Oct 22, 10:02 am, critposer wrote:
If Lance only rides the Giro next year, the Giro will become '09's
premier Grand Tour.

The Giro's the "premier grand tour" because it...
Forum: Racing October 13th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Zabel-Prudhomme

On Oct 13, 4:14 am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
What are they talking about?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2008/oct08/paristours08/index.php?i...

"I dream of...
Forum: Racing October 6th 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
French Lab Ladies Frame Another Rider!

On Oct 6, 12:13*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/84039/schumacher-tests-positive-for-epo

*And they also framed the Italian cyclists because they...
Forum: Racing October 3rd 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
where's the ape?

Taylor Phinney wins the US kilo at age 18, but he can't get the U-23
jersey as well cuz he's still a junior.
Track, juniors, U-23, Taylor Phinney... I'd be expecting Magilla to
be splattering his...
Forum: Racing September 21st 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Bettini and the World's

On Sep 19, 5:27 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I'm hoping that Paulo Bettini will take the world's again this year setting
an all-time record of 3 world titles in a row!

GO...
Forum: Racing September 1st 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Tyler

On Sep 1, 1:01 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in ...

"Bob...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 142