Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jerrick
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Jerrick
Adventurous Film

This one isnt too bad.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Jerrick
Best Photos of 2008

Me and Phil were talking about getting some tickets and unicycling up at
Mt.Spokane. If it goes forward, ill let you know and you should try to
get up for it.

If it happens. Its still just an idea...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Jerrick
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

More parts to break. =p

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerrick
Sitting Correctly

tumbles;1170380 wrote:
I put a lot of pressure on my legs for stability and can only relax when
riding fast, but even in a "relaxed" state I still use what seems like
to much upper leg muscle...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Jerrick
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

Yeah, but none of the shops ive seen have 20x2.5 or 19x2.5.

I can order them online though at trials stores, so its not too bad.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Jerrick
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

They should all also have the 2.125 sizing. Or at least the 1.95-2.125
ones. All the ones ive gone to have the 2.125, even when im out of state
visiting other LBSs. :)

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Jerrick
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

MuniSano;1169957 wrote:
You should definitely do some kind of "Benny Hill" "running gag" type
video short. I know the younger crowd on this forum won't know who
Benny Hill is or what his...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Jerrick
Titanium Hub?

gerblefranklin;1169725 wrote:
you know, you could just look these things up, Just because you have or
haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it's revolutionary technology.
Tungsten cores have been...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerrick
KH SYM cranks snag pants

Keep wearing shorts. =p

Or if your pants are a bit baggy at your ankle, use a velcro strap or
rubber band, and just wrap it around the end of your pant so it doesnt
flare out.

--
Jerrick
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have some tungsten bars laying around in the garage. Ill make a frame
with it! haha.

I heard about it years ago, so it isnt that new is it?

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Jerrick
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

That was sweet. Just remember to deinterlace. :p

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Jerrick
Inflatable Clown Costume

OMG! Youre just enforcing the idea that clowns ride unicycles. This is
never going to give the sport a good look or the seriousness we need to
even move on a little bit. Wow, thanks for knocking us...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Jerrick
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167792 wrote:
Columbia spent $385 million on sales and marketing in the past year;
about 25% of their total budget. Either:

1) Call them up and tell them they could save $385...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Jerrick
QU-AX Unicycle Available

manon1wheel;1167097 wrote:
your website doesnt work for me (i am running safari on an imac)

Delete the %20 that is in the address and then it will load fine.

Qu-Ax 20" at $320. Qu-Ax cross...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Jerrick
problem with vista dvd burner

I recommend getting Nero 7 if you go for the whole package. I havent
used 9, but used 8 for a long time. 7 doesnt look as round and visually
appealing compared to 8 (Only by 1 or 2 notches) but it...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Jerrick
problem with vista dvd burner

I use dvd+r. And make sure you are burning an actual video dvd, and not
just putting data onto the dvd. Theres a difference.

Nero vision is my favorite. Actually, Nero is my favorite bundle for
all...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerrick
Pictures for CeHS year book.

I like the only one of Jarom, and your regular SIF the best. 2nd up
would be the gap from the pallets down, and then 3rd would be the big
360.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Jerrick
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

uniaddict;1166617 wrote:
I agree. Lets just keep unicycling something you do for fun, not fame.
Unicycling would be the best thing to be on that show. But it wouldn't
win since the only...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Jerrick
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

I would think that the more positioned we get to a bike position, a bike
seat is going to offer better comfort than a regular uni seat.

Looks sweet. Finally found what that end piece of the T7 was...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerrick
stolen unicycle

Keep a lookout on craigslist and ebay. Sometimes they pop up there as
seen before on this forum.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Jerrick
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

Sorry I havent bought anything yet. Everything else keeps coming up, and
now with winter I havent gone to work in a week. But I have a $20
sitting on my desk that is reserved for your stuff. I just...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Jerrick
Help choosing editing program, Please

Yeah, thats the typical window you get when a program crashes. Id check
the FAQs if the site has that section, or a help section, and a quick
google of MPEG streamclip Crashes on startup and see what...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Jerrick
Help choosing editing program, Please

Hmm, im not entirely sure. Ive never used that program before so im not
sure what would cause it to randomly crash.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Jerrick
Help choosing editing program, Please

Are you on windows XP or Vista, and do you have the latest quicktime
downloaded?

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Jerrick
Help choosing editing program, Please

EliB;1163921 wrote:
Thanks, but I need 20 GB of memory to put it on my computer. I have 2.:(

Thats just a recommendation. I ran it fine with a comp that was way
below its specs for years. If...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500