Showing results 1 to 25 of 177
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: olarf
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

@OWCA: it is possible to arrive on thursday in that case, let me know by
email when you will arrive then and where )

@ Probailer2: :( so good luck with your ankle !!! If everything...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By olarf
Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

Thanks Pedro for post that information. Yes, they are availiable at
'municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com) and Roland also bring some to
WuKo IV / EUC in cologne. To be correct, they are...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By olarf
Titanium Hub?

If you did the Hub from Aluminium, from what material you plan to do the
Cranks then ? Aluminium Cranks mounted on an Aluminium ISIS Hub could
result in some trouble I think.
Did you think you will...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By olarf
team unicycle.tv 2009

I would like to introduce the 2009 team because we have got some very
unique riders. But first, I would like to say THANK YOU for the 2008
season! You were an awesome team and all of you achieved...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

You will find some new stuff now in the 'Info Area'
(http://www.e-u-c.info/de/info) like theh price list, take a look now!
Would be great to get some feedback by the street riders if they agree
to...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

I move the trial competition to Friday night in the 'schedule'
(http://tinyurl.com/3k6dj2).
As there are so many Flatland and Trial riders now it will make the
event much more relxed that way and...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

We have now some more then 100 participants so those who still think
about to come sould sign in now :D
Kit and Joe: Gear up ! Mike and Brenden: this year we will take care
that you get also your...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By olarf
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

For sure Yoggi is a pretty nice guy and he did a lot for the unicycle
sport in the past and for sure in the future. Actually we organize
together those 'EUC conventions' (http://www.e-u-c.info) so...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By olarf
New Fall'08 KH products available

I don't hear about any Problems up to now, maybe Fredrik could answer
that question much better cause he is more in trials and street and he
also use them since Unicon now. For Crank grabs its more...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By olarf
New Fall'08 KH products available

Great that the Rollo disks are now on the market. Up to now all riders
that test them have no trouble with their ankle. They all thought before
that it will kill the ankle but it never happen. I also...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Steffie signed in now so Kit and Joe you should hurry up to get your
ticket !!!

--
olarf

'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
'gunf.org' (http://www.gunf.org)
'e-u-c.info'...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

That would be great if you could also come over to Cologne from France,
there are maybe some options to get a lift. If we can help you to make
it possible, just let us know.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By olarf
Unicycling in Playboy

I know that we still miss a search function at 'utv'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/) but that don't mean that we don't host the
video :D you will find it...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Ivan, great that you come together with your girlfriend !!!
Should be possible to come from Prague, if you arrive a bit earlier we
will find a place for you to stay one or two days for sure.

Mr....
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By olarf
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

It's not longer a rumor, it is a fact now and some of you are still
signed in, the first 'EUC' (http://www.e-u-c.info) will happen together
with WuKo IV at the 23./24./25. of January 2009. As always...
Forum: Unicycling October 13th 08, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By olarf
UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

gossi found some time today so here are the links to the .zip file which
is also 2,8 GB big. You can download it he
'unicon_14_doc_riegel_DVD.zip' (http://tinyurl.com/4k8qya) or...
Forum: Unicycling October 13th 08, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By olarf
UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

As there seems to be some trouble with the .img file, we uploaded a zip
file and an ISO image will follow also.
So please wait, the zip file should be availiable tonight and we will
post the link...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By olarf
UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

Great work Jess! Many thanks for investing so many houres in this
Project.
We decide to offer the DVD online and for free to all of you.
'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com) sponsored the...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By olarf
2007 to 2008 KH prices

and in Germany its also less difference, 54 € for the 29", 59 € for the
24" and 30 € for the 20" KH

So its 20 £ to 40 £ more then last year which is ok for improved
quality and more expensive times...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By olarf
2007 to 2008 KH prices

KHU Unicycles was in 07 cheaper then other unicycles in the same
category so it is logic that Kris has less space to compensate high
prices for Metal and Oil.

--
olarf

'unicycle.tv'...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By olarf
An FTP Site Idea!

I got some trouble some times with FireFox3 and the wmv files but flash
runs fine, with IE 6 all runs fine and with FF 2.x it was also fine
from here.
Maybe uninstall and install the plugin...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By olarf
An FTP Site Idea!

You are welcome at unicycle.tv for sure! I can send you all access dates
by email.
@ JohnnyReggae and fexnix: can you report what exactly happens? I could
maybe imagine that there is a slow...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By olarf
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

190 gramm less then the normal KH Hub as far as i know which is really
amazing!

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv'...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By olarf
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Should be 454 Gramm including bolts and spacers but im not 100% sure
about that.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv'...
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By olarf
K1 Cranks on KH Hub

Yes you must do that, we try to mount a KH07 Wheelset on an XTP frame at
Unicon and it don't work.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv'...