Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: UekiTylor
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By UekiTylor
Frustrations Learning to Ride: Mental Block and *Really* Sore Knees?

saskatchewanian;1166596 wrote:

He told me I had a muscle imbalance in my quads. He said that it was a
common imbalance for both cyclists and runners. I was unicycling
100-150km per week and...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By UekiTylor
Riding with a Hernia

I talked to my surgeon yesterday. He agreed with my doctor that
unicycling or biking or jogging would not be a problem while I wait for
surgery. He said I would need to avoid it after surgery...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By UekiTylor
Riding with a Hernia

Thank you for the advice! I'll ask him about mountain biking... that
seems to make my legs ache about as much as practicing my unicycle.
Although I suspect it is totally different muscles that are...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By UekiTylor
Riding with a Hernia

I got a 20" Torker LX for Christmas. I still require a
wall/fence/bridge to hold onto to go very far, so I have been learning
to ride on days it is not too snowy on the bridge by my house. ...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4