Patent updates by AMuzi
We all pause to slap our foreheads. WTF? These are patentable...
Mini pump with or without a hose by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, I am about to replace my mini pump with one that I would be able to attach to the frame, and that would, hopefully, be more efficient. While the...
Today 07:45 PM
by Ned Mantei[_2_] Go to last post
6 8 Techniques
Another "invisible" cyclist? by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet they claim that cyclists are not visible in the dark. QUOTE: "Described as being around 30-years-old, the man was wearing dark coloured jogging bottoms, a...
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by John B.
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:35:43 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot wrote: On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 00:47:11 UTC-5, John B. wrote: ...
Busybody driver needs to read his HC by Simon Mason[_6_]
At least the council knows the law. QUOTE: An Enfield council spokesman told MailOnline that it did not have any powers to enforce the use of cycle...
Today 05:57 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
2 28 UK
TROLLFEST: If you thought San Francisco was a ******** before... by Andre Jute[_2_]
FOUND ON AGA, POSTED BY "DEFIANT"UNDER THE HEADLINE "You can't make this **** up": Defiant 4:01 PM (6 hours ago) The winner of the San Francisco race for...
Today 05:47 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
3 34 Techniques
Who're the trolls then? Teflon Tom rises above the ugly losers. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Well, now we know who the trolls are. They're the scum -- Slow Johny, Franki-boy Krygowski, the thief Peter Howard aka "news18" aka "Zen Cycle", with...
Today 04:56 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
3 16 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
On 11/12/2019 1:35 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote: On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 00:47:11 UTC-5, John B. wrote: On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:39:26 -0800 (PST), Tom...
Today 04:49 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
2 32 Techniques
Basso Loto by Tom Kunich[_5_]
My Basso Loto was one of the final steel versions. It seemed to have a perfect ride. However, since I took it apart to refinish it I got the Lemond and between...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
85 377 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by Zen Cycle
On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 3:42:01 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich babbled: Who was it - Zen, who mentioned CRSPr when he doesn't know a thing about that...
Today 02:19 PM
by Zen Cycle Go to last post
0 9 Techniques
ماجستير ادارة الاعمال المهني المصغر (( القاهرة - اسطنبول من 5 الى 16 يناير 2020م )) للتواصل والاستفسار جوال: 00201062992510 by training ahad
الدار العربية للتنمية الادارية تقدم (Mini MBA) ماجستير إدارة الأعمال المهني...
Today 09:22 AM
by training ahad Go to last post
0 10 General
Bike path safety video by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/wild-video-shows-cyclist-being-rear-ended-on-queens-bike-path/ Witness says, "Death trap" -- Andrew Muzi ...
Problems with a law case? by John B.
Today's news has the following: Defendant shoots dead plaintiff, lawyer in courtroom The article goes on to say that the defendant in a 10-year-long...
Today 03:26 AM
by John B. Go to last post
2 28 Techniques
11/11 Sales from Chinese E-tailers Have Begun by Roger Merriman[_4_]
sms wrote: 11/11 is "Singles Day" in China. It's like Black Friday in the U.S.. What this means for cyclists is that the...
Today 01:46 AM
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post
0 22 Techniques
Some things never change by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmVXfKdFgM