Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unicyclerman
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By unicyclerman
stolen unicycle

that sucks man I had my 07 KH stolen right after I got a K1 gel seat
and some wellgo mg 52 pedals on it. so if anyone lives in the west
jordan area of utah and sees anything let me know. I checked...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By unicyclerman
The invent a trick comp!

oh alright well then how about that for a new trick. an airwalk of some
sort. that would be pretty badass. i just cracked my Koxx so i cant
attempt it for a couple of weeks, so someone else get it so...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By unicyclerman
The invent a trick comp!

nah it was a bit different. that one just looked like a mid air leg
wrap. i think his had an extra kick in there. i will have to have him
film it or something.

--
unicyclerman

hey wanna ride my...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By unicyclerman
The invent a trick comp!

spencer was trying a trick at CMW that i have never seen before. it was
like a sidespin without the spin and a leg kick thrown in. kind of like
an airwalk. it looked pretty cool and im not on here...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

we are working on getting the 20 " frame first then once we have that we
are going to make coker frames and such. as long as the distance
between the bearings is the same we should just need to make...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

the bearing holders are next on the list. we didn't have time to cut
them out before we left utah. im thinking that they will be similar to
the KH bearing holders. they will be tapped and have an...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=352]

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=351]

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

scott ttocs;1140144 wrote:
I am a bit confused about the point of making a Carbon Fiber/Al frame.
Is the goal to make it stronger than current frames or to make a lighter
unicycle? I am sure...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

JosephCampbell;1140046 wrote:
hey, i heard the word Titanium?
can you make a 100% ti frame? I think a lot of people would be very
interested in that along with what you are building...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

ntappin;1139984 wrote:
Depending on the crown shape, it sounds like it would make a beauty
freestyle frame.

The other thing that people could do, is slip chain guards over the
legs....
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

thanks for all your thoughts I have put much thought into the frame
cracking and have considered putting a thin alu tube over the carbon to
protect it. but I have been assured we don't need it and it...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Any Terrain;1139340 wrote:
Nice to hear he will test it. You would be able to do any lenght got
longnecks right? (even if it isnt long, 240cm)

Now I need some money.

ya i can do anything...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

sxbud138;1139339 wrote:
does your brother work in the motocross\sx or the road bike industry ?
maybe i know him ?

no he builds cosworth racing engines and vintage racing engines....
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

im planning on having cody williams (unicaw) test it. who if you know
him you know he has a knack for breaking every thing on his unicycle.
im not gunna sell any untill i know its durable...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

unibikeling;1139321 wrote:
really cool dude. You had asked in your first post about pricing, I'd
say aruond $250 maybe, thats my normal price for every frame that
someone says they'll make....
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Any Terrain;1139322 wrote:
Well depending on how it looks, how long it lasts, ect. I would spend
around (if i had the money) $175-275 US.

You would be doing 20" frames, 42mm bearing...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

sxbud138;1139320 wrote:
Is the carbon legs solid ?

they are pretty thick walled but not sollid. about 3/16 thick should be
strong enough

--
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

unibikeling;1139310 wrote:
I think it'd be really cool. Since people here say they're going to make
frames, and havent been, so it'd be cool if someone actually made one
soon.

ya i have...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By unicyclerman
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

hey guys i am making some frames from carbon fiber and cnc machined alu
(like the koxx XTP but not as big and bulky). i was just looking for
your thoughts and ideas on it. especially about what you...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unicyclerman
Today I... (brag thread)

caudy;1139132 wrote:
Wow. Thats pretty unfortunate. Did you get the pedal grab arm thing on
video?

unfortunately no i was just out practicing i got some pretty good
battle scars to show from...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unicyclerman
Today I... (brag thread)

i somehow pedal grabbed my own forearm trying to pedal grab a 40 inch
wall

--
unicyclerman

hey wanna ride my...