Lithium Ion vs NiMh battery by Sir Ridesalot
A while back I asked about using an external NiMh battery instead of an external Lithium Ion battery on a light that came with a Lithium Ion battery. Due to a...
Why do some forks and frames have brake rotor size limits? by Joerg[_2_]
When researching upgrades to larger rotors I read that there may be limits for frames and forks. Why? Explanations were usually scant and contradictory, with...
Carrying tools by Doug Landau
I was on tour I was 1K miles from home I passed a ball-pein hammer in the gutter What would you do?
by James[_8_] Go to last post
18 119 Techniques
To cycle is to live dangerously...[ by Andre Jute[_2_]
And I thought my magpies are psycho. Short video: http://hub.chainreactioncycles.com/latest-news/watch-eagle-dive-bombing-cyclist Andre Jute The revenge of...
Bicycling & health benefits of? by Sir Ridesalot
We hear a lot about bicycling having health benefits forthe one doing the bicycling. Yet a lot of CASUAL bicyclists are not all that healthy. So, in order to...
OT: Cycling Question by Simon Jester
I know actual question about cycling are not welcome on this former cycling group, but:- Have any of the few remaining cyclists here ever had their 'non...
ATTN LED GROUP by [email protected]
SUPER METEOR REVIEW INCLUDING APP INFO https://www.space.com/38516-watch-meteor-showers-mobile-apps.html
California's Fires by [email protected]
Unfortunately in the Santa Rosa fire Levi Leipheimer's house was burned to the ground. I can only hope that he is solvent enough to repair since I suspect that...
Ride Report by Nick[_4_]
Same old daily suburban ride. 14:30 A bit windy. Spur Road Orpington blocked off. Police and fire crew milling around a car upside down on the...
Yesterday 11:27 AM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
1 60 UK
Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera by Bod[_5_]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/driver-threatened-run-cyclist-over-11312818 -- Bod
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post