Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: matti_marron
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By matti_marron
NUTS - November 08

Im going to try and make it there, but would it be possible to meet
anyone in manc? ive never been on the train from manchester to
macclesfield before so i dont have a clue where im going.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By matti_marron
UK Riders: Skills List Update

Crankflips:Mike, Jas, Lucas, Dale, Marcus
Doubleflip: Dale, Mike, Marcus
Doublebackflips:Mike
180 flips: Jason, Dale, Mike, Lucas, Marcus
360 Flips:
Hickflip: Dale, Lucas, Marcus
Outflips:Mike,...
Forum: Unicycling February 25th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By matti_marron
Crank arm wobbling

Also, is the crank is loose on the splines and the problem hasnt been
sorted, try using white plumbing insulation tape stuff (the rubbbery
tape) and wrap it around the spines on the hub before you...
Forum: Unicycling February 25th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 92
Posted By matti_marron
Buc 15, 2008

Cool, Anyone going to be heading down from the manchester area? who i
could hitch a ride with?
lol

--
matti_marron

CAN YOU RIDE THAT?
-*No, its a measuring implement.;) *-
Forum: Unicycling February 22nd 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By matti_marron
manchester area?

I take it therell be an age limit?

--
matti_marron

CAN YOU RIDE THAT?
-*No, its a measuring implement.;) *-
matti_marron's...
Forum: Unicycling February 20th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By matti_marron
Converting my saddle.

Also, what happends if you cut the foam wrong / cant get the staples
back in?

Urhg i worry too much ://

(sorry for the double post, edit button wouldnt work)

--
matti_marron
Forum: Unicycling February 20th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Cheers, also i dont want to be a bother but, On the spindle, there is a
line which goes all the way around it,this is just were it meats the
hub, and i was wondering which side this line should be...
Forum: Unicycling February 20th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By matti_marron
Converting my saddle.

Currently i have a "axiom" "kris holm" saddle on my Unicycle, and a
Unicycle.com seat on my other unicycle. I was wanting to convert / make
one into a street saddle with a low profile, as both...
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By matti_marron
onza limey

Brian O. wrote:
Not only will you hit your knees but because the leg tubes aren't sealed
on top you will also slice yourself open on them. It's got plastic caps
and once those get chewed up or...
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By matti_marron
calling all UK riders!!!! where are you?

Dunno if ive posted here, but yeah im in manchester.. People should ride
there more..

Like the ride were having this saterday =)

--
matti_marron

CAN YOU RIDE THAT?
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By matti_marron
2004 Onza Hub, Question.

Thanks :) But say for some bizzare, un known reason i wanted to take the
axle/spindle out after using permanent loctite, how permanent is it?

--
matti_marron

CAN YOU RIDE THAT?
-*No, its a...
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By matti_marron
Scratch Hockey Tournament & Freestyle Workshops, Manchester, Saturday 23rd Feb 2008

yeah the scratching bit was abit silly, but sounds good, ill have to
definatly check the next one out!

And thanks for the answer to my newbie questions :)

--
matti_marron

CAN YOU RIDE THAT?
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By matti_marron
Scratch Hockey Tournament & Freestyle Workshops, Manchester, Saturday 23rd Feb 2008

EEEeeeshk, i think i may have to give it a miss, as street and park is
more my thing, However i shall try and make it to the next one, Never
played, or seen it played on unicycles though so, i was...
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By matti_marron
2004 Onza Hub, Question.

cyanocrylate glue?

Is that a make, or a type?

I take it is somthing liek the "plastic weld" and similar substances?

I think i read about loctite being used aswell?

Cheers for the reply,
Matt
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By matti_marron
2004 Onza Hub, Question.

Hello, i have a 2004 onza hub on my unicycle, and recently its been
playing up, the spindle seems to have abit of movement when force is
applied to the crank.

This is abit of an annoyance, seeming...
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

Well chances are that riding with each other will be a great learning
curve for us all. Cant wait, also theres some hockey + freestyle on in
Denton, so we could check that out if theres a way of...
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 08, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By matti_marron
Scratch Hockey Tournament & Freestyle Workshops, Manchester, Saturday 23rd Feb 2008

Im going to be in manchester on my unicylcle that day, but doing street
/ trials at the skatepark under mancurian way. So i might come along,
how far would you say it is from say victoria station? or...
Forum: Unicycling February 17th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

Cool, in fact id really appreciate it if someone could bring along a
camera, Its about a year since i started unicycling, so i might
re-learn unispins and get a video sorted.

Just wondering, what...
Forum: Unicycling February 17th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By matti_marron
LBS Sponsorships

Wow, thats great!

You should see what other skills you could offer them too, E.g a
website if your skilled at webdesign and they dont have a website.

good luck with the sponsorship :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 16th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

it is quite far, but theres nothing like riding down market street on a
unicycle weaving through the people.

its the one time ive been faster than a skateboarder a bike and someone
running on my...
Forum: Unicycling February 16th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

Woop sounds like a good day. Im debating weather to bring my new camera,
as i can take videos on it to, but its abit bulky to be carrying
around.

And most the grind surfaces at projekts are metal...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

Well, when i spoke to them on wednesday they were up for letting
unicycles in, maybe if you email them? or send them a myspace message?

--
matti_marron

CAN YOU RIDE THAT?
-*No, its a measuring...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 08, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

im afraid projekts MCR dont, its a fairly small park so they dont allow
them in.
shame theres only three, surly there usually more interest?

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

10 sounds good, and ill be there for sure (Y)

Anyone fancy pming me with there name and number incase im late?

And where abouts at picadilly station? right outside the front
entrance?

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 13th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By matti_marron
February NUTS??

Ill be there, should be good.

The big skatepark (central)

is £8 a day i think.

However theres a smaller one called Projekts MCR

for skateboards / skates only, however they have let unicyclist's...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 85