Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dtecum
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By dtecum
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

I would have pulled you over as well. LOL.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I wouldn't join a club that has me as a...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By dtecum
Crotch Protection

In winter I wear baggy nylon sweatpants. No crotch problems. I never
wear dungarees. I summer I wear baggy nylon shorts. No crotch problems.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By dtecum
Unicycle Speech

Know who your audience is. Younger ages will probably want to know about
riding backwards, hops, flips, spins. The daredevil stuff.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I wouldn't...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By dtecum
Frustrations Learning to Ride: Mental Block and *Really* Sore Knees?

I can sympathize with the sore knees and mental block. My quads still
ache after a practice. I cured my mental block by convincing myself I
was riding a bicycle. It worked. I practice on a small...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By dtecum
need hill climbing advice

It is much easier to go up a hill by going from side to side. Why bother
stressing out the legs and lungs. The first guy I ever saw on a uni went
from side to side and by the time he arrived at the...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By dtecum
street/trials/flatland riders in Pennsylvania?

I am in Willow Grove.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I wouldn't join a club that has me as a...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By dtecum
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

Long nylon pants, short sleeve shirt, fleece pullover, windbreaker
jacket, gloves and helmet. I really don't get cold.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I wouldn't join a club that...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By dtecum
Decisions, decisions... what to do?

Buretto: I am around the corner from you in Willow Grove. I ride behind
the white building at the corner of Witmer and Blair Mill Rd. on
weeknights.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I...
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By dtecum
Just got my first uni...

Glad your having so much fun with it. DON'T GIVE UP!! I started by by
extending my arms to the 3 o'clock position and my balance started to
improve. Gradually my distance and balance started to...
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By dtecum
beginner

I am also 52 y.o. and bought a 24". I tried to ride it but couldn't. I
bought a 20" and started to ride it so I could get my balance first and
also learn how to fall. Once I got my balance...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By dtecum
weight on seat problem

Help me! I am a problem keeping my weight on the seat. When I ride the
uni my legs muscles tense up, producung a "herky-jerky" motion on the
pedals so naturally I fall off. My legs are exhausted. For...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 92
Posted By dtecum
How can I convince my parents to let me buy a $400 unicycle?

what can't you do with a 250.00 wheel that you can do with a 400.00
wheel?

--
dtecum
dtecum's Profile:...