Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Any Terrain
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Any Terrain
Today I... (brag thread)

Yesterday night I filmed a bunch. Today I just finished doing a short
edit on 5 minutes of clips... Vid will be up soon.

--
Any Terrain

2nd...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Any Terrain
Today I... (brag thread)

Eremit;1171079 wrote:
In2In-Treys are cake. :)

Film it and Back It Up! http://tinyurl.com/877fgj

Today I did a bunch of switch 270 unispins & backed up back it up hard
:)
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Any Terrain
**Stack It Up Game**

YouTube - Back It Up -
Hard

Back It Up - Hard on Vimeo

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Any Terrain
**Stack It Up Game**

I call I am backing up the latehick (hard)...
as long as my editing programs will allow me to, they keep freezing up
or not allowing slomo.

--
Any Terrain

2nd...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Any Terrain
Today I... (brag thread)

Monday I got my camera.
Today there is no school (too cold).

So I will film a bunch, including for back it up hard :)

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Any Terrain
Will you still be riding when you're......

14-30: Street and flat
30-35: Muni and street
35-50: Muni
50-55: Muni and Distance
55+: Distance

--
Any Terrain
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ducttape;1168509 wrote:

Rowan;1168432 wrote:
I have plenty.

why do you have so many of the same size/kind?

Rowan's custom user title wrote:
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Any Terrain
The invent a trick comp!

unicycledood;1168505 wrote:
Heres my contribution to this thread:
'YouTube - Tire hops variation + spin down'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUTgSCfG8Fk)
Lets just call it a crossover (name...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Any Terrain
Today I... (brag thread)

ktkartch;1168464 wrote:
Inward Backroll?? Could you explain that just to make sure i know what
it is?

Untitled on Vimeo
The trick at :19

aka backroll 180
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Any Terrain
Today I... (brag thread)

Ludwig F;1168005 wrote:
:D di d you call them inwardbackrolls or is there anyone else who calls
them inwardbackroll?

I do, and Elliot Hofman does... I don't know anyone else who gives it...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Any Terrain
The invent a trick comp!

This trick? (2nd trick)
Untitled on Vimeo
It has been around for a while now.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 162
Posted By Any Terrain
Flat Discussion Thread

I think it changed:

From: http://www.e-u-c.info/en/info

Flatland rules: some weeks before the new IUF Flatland rules 2009 pass
the rulebook committee and so we want to use them at the...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Any Terrain
Anyone know the thread size for the crank bolt on a Koxx1 hub

Punyuni;1165477 wrote:
I have a standard white russian

agentQ;1165558 wrote:
The Koxx "Light" hub takes bigger bolts M15x1.0.
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Any Terrain
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy R;1164295 wrote:
On video? You have no proof!

I dont think I need proof... It took me 4 trys to get... Why would I
lie about a simple trick?

Edit: and I sure others have done them too,...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Any Terrain
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy R;1164280 wrote:
Its not a regular wrap, your foot must clear the seat throught the
middle.

I'm very very sorry to inform you...

I have done that.
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Any Terrain
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy R;1164226 wrote:
You can watch in 'HD Res' on Vimeo.
'Unnovative' (http://www.vimeo.com/2720234)

Eh... I have done that plenty of times before... not new.

--
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

Hugo_Duguay;1163945 wrote:
First, it's Late Hickflip when you hop and wait then do a Hickflip,
because Hick Lateflip would be a 180 Unispin then you kick the pedals
for a crankflip (but it...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Any Terrain
12-14 year old riders - click this

1radler;1163345 wrote:
*8.* 1/2 Backroll then 5spin then other 1/2 backroll

:eek: I need to see this :eek: amazing!

simonb;1163338 wrote:
I'm sure Raphael Poham was invented by NASA
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Any Terrain
12-14 year old riders - click this

Name: Max
Age: 14
Birthday: May 30
Riding Style: Street
Country: US of A
Daily Practice Time: Winter=0-1.5 hours / Sumer= 1.5-3.5 hours

Treyflip
Hickback
Doubleflip
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Any Terrain
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

Unreal-Wheel;1162228 wrote:
I put my cord in my shirt all the time, how does it not help?

+1
Make sure the cord isn't too long/hanging out of pocket or shirt's
neck...

Sometimes I will also...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By Any Terrain
Filmers Discussion Thread

What do you guys think of the 'Vado HD' (http://tinyurl.com/6ep6s8) vs.
'Flip Mino HD'
(http://www.theflip.com/products_flip_ultra_specs.II.shtml) vs 'Zi6'
(http://tinyurl.com/93j2on)?
The Zi6 uses...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Any Terrain
Happy New Year RSU!

1 hour!

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Any Terrain's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16258
View...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Any Terrain
Today I... (brag thread)

Emile.m;1161532 wrote:
Well, from all the trick you say you can do or you're really close to...
you're really good.

Eh.. but I can't do these:
5spin
Hickdouble
Inward smallflip (let alone a...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Any Terrain
Today I... (brag thread)

Emile.m;1161384 wrote:
Dude you seems so good...you should get a camera so we can see your
skillz.

All we've seen of you are two handed crankflips in that haloween ride
video.

Thanks,...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Any Terrain
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Landed wrapped (both types of insideroll) pushmushes!

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Any Terrain's Profile:...