If only they had worn helmets by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kyiYLwMRs Clearly a cycle helmet would have prevented the overdose but wouldn't it be better to legalise cannabis and stop...
DH-3N20 bearing adjustment by bob prohaska
What's the conventional wisdom for setting preload on Shimano hub dynamo bearings? On a normal hub I'd adjust the cone finger tight and set the locknut...
Today 05:14 AM
by bob prohaska Go to last post
2 41 Techniques
no mountain lions in Chicago by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/bicyclist-shoots-bicyclist-west-side -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
Tubeless Tires by [email protected]
A couple of months ago I was struck by a car that decided four way stop intersections were not what they meant. I had come to a complete stop and allowed ALL...
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Incubus
On 2018-08-16, TMS320 wrote: On 15/08/18 10:02, Incubus wrote: On 2018-08-14, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:52,...