New Cyclocross Bike by [email protected]
The Montrose from KUMA Bicycle Company. Getting this started was hard. Passion for something, and getting it going is a great feeling! Only sold one frame so...
Today 04:53 AM
by Gregory Sutter Go to last post
1 73 Techniques
Angry Canal Man by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5fhZvH6RW0 Can Pounder or one of the other irrational bigots explain just what the cyclist was supposed to do? Dismount,...
reflective tape by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today I put some white reflective tape front, and some red rear, on a bike. Pointing a 38lm flashlight at it from ~1.5m makes for a very visible reaction. The...
Yesterday 10:44 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
7 131 Techniques
hex entry at the back of pedal by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today I replaced the pedals on a modern bike with regular ones, which are just commodity items from the hardware store. The modern pedals are too short and,...
by Gregory Sutter Go to last post