Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: frogy130
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By frogy130
Tampa Bay 10k

Origanly, he wanted to put on race, but is now I think it is a ride.

Florida,

Do you have a date yet, some need some time to make plans.

Do any of you other Tampa Bay riders ride off road?
My...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By frogy130
Washington DC Riders

munimag and I will be doing a muni ride at Black Hills Park in
Germantown, MD, on Monday Oct 6th, ataround 2-3 PM. will be metting at
munimag's house.

send me a pm for more details.

Eddie

--
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14

Ok,

If you are still interested in a muni ride on Oct 6th post here, we are
planing on riding in Germantown, MD. which is 40 min from DC according
to munimag.

munimag where would we meet? Also I...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By frogy130
rash on legs from uni seat

Along with a good seat and bike shorts, I find that bodyglide
www.bodyglide.com/ applied to the inner thighs helps as well. I found
it locally at Sports Authority.

Found this for dealing with salt...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By frogy130
Washington DC Riders

joshben and munimag and whoever else wants to join us,

I will have a rental car.

I am up for the Muni near Germantown, MD on Monday the 6th.

Also siafirede we can meet up on one of the other...
Forum: Unicycling September 5th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By frogy130
Washington DC Riders

Hi Washington DC Riders,

I will be in the area from Oct 6-9th for job training and would like to
ride with some locals on my off time.

Monday the 6th I will be available from noon on and the other...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By frogy130
Tampa Bay 10k

Us Sarasasota riders John and I will probably be up for it.

Eddie

--
frogy130
frogy130's Profile:...

End of day 2 overall results with time down from leaders.
1 German Speeders 44 - 0
2 Team NZUNI 27 - 0:20:00
3 Texacali 4 - 0:35:10
4 Personal Rollercoaster 87 - 0:47:25
5 Team...
Forum: Unicycling May 8th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By frogy130
Handlebar Idea Question

Most modern MTB stems are 1-1/8, very few 1-1/4 (old yetis used to use
this size but is rare at least in the USA)

There is some good info...
Forum: Unicycling April 18th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By frogy130
Linear brake on a KH?

Steve,

The trialsin ones in the link above are the adapter that I had on my KH
that you rode downn in sunny Florida.

http://tinyurl.com/4c8yta 8de5ef3c6b7a06136cf

Eddie
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By frogy130
V-Brake question

Try online trails bike shops I go mine from
www.trialsin.com

http://tinyurl.com/2rpmap

They look better then the ones that UDC sells but are a little more $
at $36.00 US.

Eddie
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By frogy130
Sarasota people

Hi I am in sarasota, you might try

Sarasota Schwinn Cyclery
3800 S Osprey Ave
Sarasota, FL
34239-6897
813-366-4144

One of the mechanics there has a KH trails and they are the best
stocked b*ke...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By frogy130
Retapping (Koxx)ISIS Hub Threads?

If it is the same size as the KH you wont find the tap at the LBS, I had
to go to a Machining Shop that specialized in metric as it is a large
tap with a very fine thread, can't recall the size...
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By frogy130
Moab MuniFest roll call/discussion thread

Sorry to here that MuniAddict I was hopping to meet you.

You are an inspiration to us older folk.

Eddie

MuniAddict wrote:
I'll be there...
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By frogy130
Moab MuniFest roll call/discussion thread

Yes I will be there the week before, will say hi if I run into you guys,
I am still trying to decide on taking my KH29 or 24" Torker DX.

No room for them both, also bringing our 2 b*kes as well.

Is...
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By frogy130
Moab MuniFest roll call/discussion thread

I will be there have been to Moab twice on Mountian b*ike this will be
my first on the muni. I will be there a week before and after riding
the trials on a b*ke (& muni) with the wife.

Eddie

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By frogy130
Currently in Sarasota, FL area

No mountains but we do have hills at our mining pits.

See this thread on Florida muni
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62685

Eddie

Chrashing wrote:
Hello Steve, How can you...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 08, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By frogy130
Currently in Sarasota, FL area

I am in Sarasota, I ride muni on the weekdays (after work 5:30 or so to
dark) at the Celery feilds Best trails in Sarasota.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=27.3260002,-82.4332962

I have a kh 29 and a...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 07, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By frogy130
Florida Muni???

No Florida Muni riders out there?

I also left the first part of my email address in the post before this
one.
It should read
frogy130 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Eddie
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By frogy130
Florida Muni???

steveyo,

Yes please look me up in Jan, can contact me at
rogy130 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Eddie

--
frogy130
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Swamp club (South West Area Mountialn Pedalers) is putting on thier
annual Fat tire weekend on November 9th, 10th and 11th 2007 at Alafia
River State Park, South of Brandon, Florida

Alafia is...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21